Naruto x Reader

Edited: 2/09/18

Y/N pov

"Naruto" I gasped, as he tugged on my clothes pinning me on my bed "Y/N-chan I want you" he whispered in my ear, he looked up and kissed me hard. I jolted up hearing banging on my bedroom window and guess what it was Naruto, the one person i always have strange dreams about, I walked over to the window and opened it "Naruto what are you doing here so late" "well (Y/N)-chan I was trying to cook and my apartment caught in fire cause I fell asleep and the Hokage asked if I had anywhere to stay so I came here" "youre so usless and you can stay ONLY for tonight" I walked back to my bed and put the covers over me, I tried to fall asleep again until I felt my bed tip, I rolled over to see Naruto laying on my bed "Naruto you have youre in the spare room down stairs, so get out of my bed" after I said that I fell onto the floor with the blanket, " Naruto I swear if you dont leave my room I'll hurt you" after I threatened him he jsut laughed at me, he took the blanket from me and made my bed his bed, I got up and jumped on him and made shadow clones to hold him down, once i did that he look at he sweating " hey (Y/N) what are you doing?" " oh you know about to tickle the seven tailed beast out of you" I said ready to strike, as I was about to go in he flipped me, knnowing he was one of the strongest ninga's i knew i didn't stand a chance but i tried, once the tables where turned, he went straight in for a kiss and knowing he was going to do that I quickly turned my head making him kiss my check, " I love you (Y/N).

~~

Word count: 326