PANDA EYES (Garra) x Reader Pt1

Requested by  kaitlyngoodekoolkat my bae

"Garra where are you??!!" "Y/N I'm in my office" "okay I'm coming in" I walked up to his office and sighed knowing something is up with him, he has been so distant to me lately. I knocked on his door and entered "Garra can I ask you something??" "yes Y/N you can but you got to make it quick cause I'm busy" I just sat and sighed "Garra is everything okay cause you been distant late-" "I'm fine no get out" he said in a cold tone "Garra why won't you just listen to me!! do you even consider how I feel" "JUST GET OUT NOW" I took a step back "why don't you die in hell you bitch" and I ran, I ran and I ran until my feet bleed. 'Why dose he hate me so much?, why cant he just look at me he's my only friend and he ditched me' "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!" I looked down from the roof I was on and saw Garra them he looked up at me, just standing looking at me with tears running down on her face "Y/N COME DOWN HERE NOW!!" "JUST GO AWAY" I yelled back he just stood there looking towards the sand and then he was gone, I sighed and turned around "Y/N why are you up here??" I slowly looked up and saw Garra "Y/N why wont you talk to me??" "WHY WONT I TALK TO YOU REALLY 'OH GET OUT OF MY OFFICE OR MAKE IT QUICK IM BUSY'ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME-" then I felt lips is he fucking kissing me "get off why don't you fucking die you hurt me so much and all I wanted to do is say that I love you, you bitch leave me alone" "but Y/N I don't want to go please let me love you I was only distant from you cause I was scared cause I fell in love with you" "JUST GO AWAY, please just go away please" "only for a few days then I'm coming back only for 3 days okay"

(A/N: HOLY CHICKENS BITCHS OVER 200 READS IM SO FUCKING HAPPY WOW!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 

/(>.<)/)

~ HATTER FUCKING OUT