Mad Armin X Reader

___ pov

I was walking around trying to look for Marco, I have looked everywhere and when I mean EVER FUCKING WHERE 'I hope he feels loved cause I had to talk to horse face' I turned to the corner and bumped into a sweating Armin "oh hey Armin what ya doing??" "Nothing" he said bluntly he's never blunt towards anyone "sorry for asking, by the way have you seen Marco??"
.
*snap*
.

"HOW COME ITS ALWAYS MARCO ___ WHY WONT YOU JUST SHUT UP I HAD ENOUGH OF IT, YOU NEVER COME TO ME OR AM I JUST A REPLACEMENT FOR HIM IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH DATE HIM" he yelled I'm my face and I was not happy one bit and next thing I know my hand stings from contact with Armin's face and his face was now looking at the wall "why would you say that I have you and only you and if you think like that maybe I will" I cried at him, I turned around and ran, I ran and ran and ran, I finally made it to my room and locked the door so Armin couldn't come in.
After a few moments I heard foot steps run towards my door "____ let me in please, I didn't mean to say those things please let me in" "go away Armin" "____ PLEASE" "uh fine" I walked to the door and unlocked it and when I did Armin tackled me and kissed me...hard "I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't leave me ____ I love you so much don't leave me" he cried to me "okay okay s-stop crying you look like a girl just stop" I said laughing at him "I love you" "love you too".

(A/n: IM SO SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE EARLIER IM FUCKING SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME I CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH AND THE REASON I DIDN'T UPDATE EARLIER WAS THAT THE FORCE WASN'T FUCKING WITH ME SO IM SORRY)

~Hatter