Living With Mr. Hot-Shot

"You ruined my kitchen again?" I shout, flying my hands up in the air. Aiden sends me a sheepish smile while trying to get back on my good side.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I was trying to make some food for when you got home." Aiden says, shamefully looking down at the ground. I walk over to him and tilt his chin up. His eyes search for something else to look at but me.

"Aiden it's okay. I've gotten used to you boys ruining my kitchen by now. Babe, just order take out next time. You'll do the both of us a favor. In fact, I feel like some Mexican tonight." I smile and him and he just sighs and nods his head, walking out of the kitchen and picking up the house phone.

"I love you Claire." Aiden shouts from the other room. A smile spreads across my face as I yell, "Ditto."

Aiden and Claire are still happily together after high school and throughout college. Now they've finished college and are starting their lives together. Just like with every relationship, there will be twists and turns. Some of these do include: family coming back into one's life, trouble always finding it's way through, pasts coming up, secrets being kept, and just fear of losing one another. No one said it was going to be easy, but Claire and Aiden will figure that out in Living With Mr. Hot-Shot.