THE OLD DAYS

As i open my eyes and  raise up out of bed i hear my phone playing the song Monster which signals a phone call. I go over and pick it up to see a unknown number i answer and say" Shadows Bounty Hunting how may i be of service to you?"

 " Yea Shadow i need your help  me and Hex  were arrested i need you to bail us out." says a familar voice that i reconize as Laxerias. 

   "I reply son of a bitch what the hell did you two do now

    " We were working they thought we were planting a bomb can you come pick us up?"

    " I reply sure if you give me back my other 6 so i can put it back up and stop getting room 66's mail."

  "Deal." says Laxerias. I get up and get dressed in my clothes before heading out the front door to my 1969 ss camero that is black and red like my hair but says wolfpack on tthe tag.  I pull out the parking lot af Dark Springs Apartment complex where i live and begin to head toward  the  county jail.

    When i pull up in the drive way of the county jail i see what looks like a man in a black robe behind me but when i look back there is nothing there  so i park and walk into the entrance.

 I see my two idiot friends sitting on a bench hand cuffed together they look at me, i just walk pay and sign the papers to bail them out. As im walking back toward the now un hand cuffed idiot duo  i say" You know next time im not bailing the two of you out right now get in the fuckn car before these cops arrest for murder."

 Laxerias replies " Yes sir." 

Hex says" YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH" He has always been the one to back talk me. A few days later we were driving through the Majova Desert on vacation when i see the guy in a black robe with more guys and say " hey whats that?" 

 We stopped the car and laxerias goes towards them while im standing near the  car when it explodes out of no where. as i lay there on the sandy surface i could feel blood rushing out of my head and i could smell smoke and burning flesh before i lost conciousness i could see the black robed men aproach laxerias and then balckness