WHAT HAVE I BECOME

As i am walking down the  hall i am thinking of the what has happened i know i am cursed to turn into a pack of wolves and a giant wolf but this new form i cannot control what am i i almost killed Hex one of my best friends and i beat Laxerias to a pulp. I am walking down the hall of fort hope when i look out the window and notice that in my reflection my eyes are a insane looking mix of red black green purple and yellow. When i walk into the medical wing i see Narfi sitting near Hexs medical bed i look over to see Hallie and Laxerias who has finally woken up i walk over to him when a voice in the back of my head a dark sadistic voice says" You know you want his blood shadow you long to rip his head off you want to tear his body to shreds and deep down you wanted hex to be enialated let me out or i will force my way out."

      Laxerias looks at me and says" Hey Shadow whats with your eyes ?"

       I look away and walk out the door as i walk past the hole near the courtyard i see Scorpion who calls me over as i walk over to him he says" There's the man everyone has been talking about the man who took down laxerias the savior of humanity the chosen one to bring a end to the wars and help save this land you are tougher than we thought this is my camp and i will not let my soldiers think i am weaker than anyone in this camp so i am challenging you ." 

     He smirks and waits for my res ponce before i can decline Hallie says" He will accept the challenge 

    I look at her confused when she says" Narfi said that training will help him come to control his new form "

     Scorpion yet again smirks and says" In that case bring it you will find out who the true king is for no one has ever been able to beat the scorpion lord ."

       " I guess i have no choice " i reply . I walk to the courtyard with Scorpion who turns to me and takes off his trench coat which reveals two tattoo's on his arms that are shaped like scorpion pincers. Before i can respond he disappears and punches me sending me into a bunch of crates as i stand up i see him standing there smirking i then change into my  new form.  I look over at Scorpion when the voice says" that's it now charge at him and taste the blood of your foe".

     I ignore the voice and charge at Scorpion whose hands arms have turned into that of a scorpion I forget where i am when i look down and see i have my teeth around his pincer cracking it . He begins to hit me and i let go as i stare at him i taste blood not my own i smirk and charge at him again punching him so hard i feel him cough up blood on my shoulder i begin to repeatedly punching him when i hear Hallie sing and i lose consciousness again.

       When i wake up i see Hallie who says" Sorry dad you were losing it ."  I raise up and look around to realize im in my and her room. I sigh and before i can say anything the intercom goes off with sirens" ATTENTION ATTENTION HEX HAS GONE ON A RAMPAGE ON THE BASE RANTING ABOUT KILLING EVERYONE IN THE HONOR OF HIS LADY OUR SECURITY CAMERAS CANNOT DETECT HIM HE HAS BECOME A DEMON WE MUST FIND HIM AND DESTROY HIM BEFORE HE COMPROMISES THE BASE."

     I sigh and look at hallie and say" i have to go stop him sweetie."

     She replies" come back safe daddy."

     When i walk out i see ten soldiers go by with guns i begin to think how many men do you need its only Hex he isnt that strong is he?