LOST IN THE BLACKNESS

As i stared into the black eyes of what was once my ally hex i began to think of how it was my fault he turned into this monster my fault he had been killed and chose to take the path of the demon. Hex stared at me his blond hair over what once were eyes but were now empty sockets with red dots in them I stared at the beast half filled with fear and said with my alpha voice " Hex you were a friend were now you chose the path of darkness and i must fulfill my contract and send you to purgatory once a friend lost from God a soul astray ed from the path just like me when i was cursed to where all of my descendants will be cursed as gods  i swore to never let a soul fade into the black it is to late for me but not for  you so old friend I'm sorry but in order to save ur soul from damnation i must kill you!!"

     I changed into my insanity form and charged at Hex who disappeared out of sight and appeared behind me running his sword threw my back and lifted me off the ground as i coughed up blood the voice of madness said" Listen he is not your friend anymore you must act now you will have to kill him let out your power let me out let me rip his organs from their vessel let me crush his neck with my teeth that is no longer Hex but a demon inside a empty body."

     The voice got into me and i sighed in defeat as i decided to release it. I began to laugh and Hex stared at me in curiosity and said" What did you finally realize my power has surpassed yours my lady promised to let me have my revenge and she swore my power would be intense so dear Shadow lay down and die..."

      Before he could finish his sentence i grabbed him by the throat and slung him over me i had a insane smile on my face as he stared at me in fear i looked around me and there was a black flame coming off of my skin i felt a pain in my back and when i looked back there were two shredded black wings with chains on them going in and out of the holes i looked back  at hex and smirked. I  charged at him and punched him in the stomach as i felt his organs churn and him cough up blood on my shoulder i then grabbed him by the leg and threw him into a wall. I began to walk toward him when Laxerias appeared charged at Hex i Sprinted at Laxerias whose sword i grabbed and broke i looked at him and said in my now darker voice " No this is my kill."

   I grabbed Laxerias by the arm and threw him at a tree  where he bounced off it after Ruby appeared. I then turned my attention to Hex who had recovered from my previous attack he ran at me I caught the scythe he had summoned and slung himout of my way before i took his scythe and began to to spin it around me and threw it at him where i was inches from his throat cut into the wall. "Dammit i sighed part of me still wishes to save him without bringing death."

    The next thing i knew Hex had recovered again and had used the scythe blade to cut my chest open before i could counter . I grabbed him by the throat and proceeded to squeeze the life out of him till i heard a snap after which his body went limp I realized i had done the deed and killed my former friend.

I looked up and saw none other than Laxerias with duel pistols and daggers i looked over at him and smirked taken over from blood lust i began to sprint at him when he began to shoot at me with his pistols i could feel as the bullets tore threw my skin and shredded my flesh when i reached him he had wasted 24 rounds that were now lodged in my chest. I punched Laxerias as hard as i could I fought for control i did not wish to kill my friend Laxerias each punch i gained more and more control where the insanity was losing its strength and when i finally realized Laxerias was laughing we both had been punching fist on fist our fists bleeding badly but he seemed beyond pain like me he seemed to not notice the blood coming out of his hands i stared at him as he was going to punch me and caught his fist. He stared at me shocked before i said " We must stop Ruby ." 

   He nodded and we began to run toward the courtyard where we left Ruby who was in a tree waiting for us she said" Too late champions your world is mine." 

   At this moment thousands of portals opened around us and and millions of demons began to walk out i stood back to back with laxerias at my back i said" do you remember the song i sang when You Hex and me went camping."

    He smirked and said " You mean fucked is the demon queen."'

    I reply " That's it into the darkness we go lost in the black the battle began in the land of the sand when i go would you stand by me and hold you head up high as we are lost in the black."

   Laxerias Replied" Yeh i would go i would stand by you till the world over took us for in this world of darkness the queen of demons watches our every move as the two warriors go back to back ready to fight she will send her horde upon them if they fail so falls the world into the darkness yet the warriors stood strong and upon the final blow they both declared."

     At this time Laxerias and me yell" FUCKED IS THE DEMON QUEEN!!!!"

       Laxerias Realized the song was actually a prophecy about us as we charged into battle against the demon horde.