HAIL MARY

When we arrived at FORT HOPE Scorpion was awake but  Wulvar was still passed out from all the venom he had been injected with when we pulled up into the docking area Anna came up to me and stayed by me the entire time even though i was carrying a man who could wake up at any moment and kill them. I took him to the medic area and Narfi began to treat him for poison Laxerias came up and asked me" so can you tell me why her lips do not move its scares me to death ." 

I reply" Well you see if she opens her mouth this bright light that will melt the skin from your bones comes out." He just stood there wondering if i was joking , me and Anna left to so i could help her find her bedroom. Once we did i noticed that her room was actually like an apartment with 4 room and 2 baths a kitchen and living room plus dining room  and to make it better its numbered 666 my lucky number. I tucked Anna into bed and began to head to the medical area to see how Narfi and Wulvar were doing but Laxerias found me first he was running rather fast and was out of breath he said " Shadow  Wulvar woke up he started to attack us he done something and now Narfi is attacking us to Scorpions trying to hold them off hurry."

 Shit if things could not get any worse  Wulvar has used his lordly gaze to hypnotize Narfi i  changed into my wolf form and ran as fast as i could toward the medical area. When i arrived scorpion was outside fighting  Wulvar and Narfi was attacking Scorpion i ran as fast as i could and my pack appeared we lunged out toward our target Narfi the 25 foot Phoenix who was trying to bite off scorpions stinger i we jumped on her and started to bit her neck and arms she flung us off like we were nothing. I went flying through a wall that turned out to be  our apartment. we got up and charged at her again and started to bite her wings to make her flightless. she was screaming in pain and when she opened her mouth the light came out and shined upon three of the fallen angel troops who turned to dust in a instant. I thought to myself dammit this is going to be a blood bath i. I left my pack to see how Scorpion was doing and to my surprise he was still in the fight he was stinging the dragon again and again like before but the dragon just grabbed hold of his stinger with his teeth and bent it back trying to break it. when i looked back at Narfi i saw she was beginning to have trouble with my wolfs  so i joined in and ran up her wing and started to bite her neck causing her to make a sound similar to that of a hawk. Then out of no where a sound that was like a angel singing started and the phoenix turned human the same was for the dragon and the scorpion and when i looked for the source of the sound i saw Anna in her night gown standing there with one White wing and one Black wing. She looked at me and said " Daddy i couldn't stand seeing all of you fight i don't know how but i turned into this i woke up like this when you were flung through the wall."

 By God in heaven Anna is the Hail Mary Maiden the female entity who can stop all conflict with her song  can fight any battle with any weapon and can change into anything she wants not to mention heal any wound or cure any disease with a kiss. I begin to crave more blood again and pass out.