2 - He Asks You Out

(X)

Tyler and I had been talking non - stop since the first day we met, getting to know each other better and better with each day that came and getting closer and closer. It has now been three months since we were introduced to each other and our relationship is really starting to blossom. Today he asked me to meet him at the park, but he won't tell me why he wants to meet up, not that I'm complaining. So, now I am currently headed towards the park to see him.

When I got to the park I saw rose petals scattered along the path, I decided I should follow them, hoping that they would lead me to Tyler. When I reached the end of the rose petal covered path there was a picnic rug with a pretty, brown, woven picnic basket with candles set out nicely underneath a beautifully large oak tree, then Tyler appeared from behind it looking handsome as ever in his black suit and matching dicky - bow tie.

"Hi Emily, please take a seat" he said to me looking slightly awkward.
"What's this for Tyler?" I asked slightly confused.
"Well, Emily, I was, kind of, wondering if you, maybe, wanted to, umm, be my girlfriend?" he said whilst stuttering.
"Of course I do" I said as I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a bear hug.

For the rest of the night we just sat under the tree talking, cuddling and eating all of the amazing food he had prepared for us to eat whilst drinking the sparkling water he had brought with him as well.

(AN)
Hiya guys, hope you enjoyed this edited chapter. Second one tonight.
Love you Chicken Nuggets
Byyyyeeee Guuuuyyyyssss