8 - He Asks You To Move In

(X)

After going public it felt amazing and Tyler and I's relationship has blossomed even more because we don't have to lie low anymore and we can actually go out on proper dates and not have to worry about getting spotted. Plus, the fans haven't been all that bad, even though at the start we were constantly getting people coming up to us asking for Tyler's signature but now they respect our privacy when they see that it is just us two together. We still get the occasional fans come up to us but not loads. Tyler has said in interviews how happy he is that all of his fans have accepted our relationship and respect us as a couple, whenever he talks about us two being together in interviews he always has the biggest smile on his face.

Tyler and I were just sitting on the sofa in the front room of his house watching The Jeremy Kyle Show. We find it so funny watching those families go on the show. Suddenly he turned to me and said "Emily, can I ask you a question?" looking slightly nervous.

"You just did" I said laughing slightly.

"Hey, I am trying to be serious" he said, trying to hide his smile.

"Sorry, please continue" I said apologetically.

"Well, feel free to turn me down if you aren't ready, but would you like to move in with me considering you are already here like half the time" he said really fast, rubbing his palms together.

"Of course" I exclaimed jumping into his arms pecking his lips lightly.

(AN)

Hiya Guys,

Yet again another one. I have so much time considering I got sent home from school, so yeah, here you go. Hope you enjoy it guys.

Love you Chicken Nuggets

Byyyyeeee Guuuuyyyyssss