5 - Meeting The Boys For The First Time As A Couple

(X)

Today Tyler and I decided to tell the cast that we were dating, then our families the next day. So Tyler rang everyone, telling them to all meet at the park just down his road. When we arrived at the park, he walked ahead slightly and I dropped back, so that it didn't look too suspicious. When I reached the group, a few minutes after Tyler, I noticed that Dylan was the only one who hadn't arrived yet. After Dylan finally arrived Tyler stood up and said "As you can probably guess, I have asked you to meet me here for a reason. That reason being that Emily and I have something very important to tell you" as I stood by him.

"No, I already know what you're about to say, no, I told you Hoechlin, no" Dylan stood up angrily.

"Dylan, listen to me, I know you told everyone not to date me, but Tyler and I honestly love each other, please understand" I begged him.

He quickly ran a hand through his hair, let out a deep sigh and said "I know, I'm sorry Emily, I shouldn't have flipped out, I was just shocked, you are great for each other" with an apologetic smile.

"Thank you, Dylan" I said as I gave him a quick hug.

Then I heard a loud 'whoop' as Tyler Posey congratulated Hoechlin, followed by Holland and Crystal coming over to hug me and congratulate us on our relationship.

After hanging out with everyone for the day, finally being able to cuddle and kiss each other, whenever we wanted, although the boys weren't too happy about it and kept telling us to get a room. After a while of a comfortable silence, Dylan spoke up "Wait, have you told mum and dad yet?" he inquired.

"No, not yet, I wanted to tell you guys first" I told him.

"Oh okay, when are you planning on telling them?" he questioned me.

"We were thinking about telling them tomorrow" I answered.

"Alright, hope it goes well" he said.

"Dylan, would you possibly come with us, just be there for us, for moral support, you know what they are like. They will try to split us up" I asked him, knowing exactly what my parents are like.

"Of course I can sis" he said, as I pulled him into another hug before going back to cuddling with my Hoechlbear.

(AN)

Hiya Guys,

Another chapter fixed and edited, hope you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me.

Love you Chicken Nuggets

Byyyyeeee Guuuuyyyyssss