7 - Going Public

(X)

It has been three months since Tyler and I told my parents about us two being an item and we have finally decided to go public. Tyler still wants to hold it off because he doesn't want me to get any hate but I just keep reminding him that I can cope with it considering that I am Dylan's sister and all. I t took a while but he eventually gave in and we are going public today.

We invited the whole pack (AN) See what I did there round to help us think of ideas and decided on taking a load of funny, goofy pictures and having a few of them where Tyler and I were hugging and then finally kissing. Tyler loved that idea so we got started right away.

The first photo was all of us just mucking around and when we got to the third Tyler and I hugged with the caption 'What is going on between these two?' and then the fifth photo Tyler and I kissed each other and they put the caption 'Oh that's right, they are dating, completely forgot'.

After the photos being out for a few minutes there were loads of comments rolling in. Most of them were nice saying how cute we were and how they knew we were going to end up together but of course, inevitably there was a few hate comments saying how I don't deserve him and that I am just using him for the fame. But to be completely honest I don't know how I can be when I already have a famous brother so I already have someone if I wanted fame. But obviously I didn't let it bother me.

(AN)

Hiya Guys,

I did another edited update (Really don't know what to call these).

Love you Chicken Nuggets

Byyyyeeee Guuuuyyyyeeee