Part 7: Unphotographable

"We are going to Jeju Teddy Bear Museum in Seogwipo. It is famous for the wide collections of teddy bears and was also featured in tv shows even in korean dramas. The next will be Ripley's believe it or not museum and collection of oddities. It is near the teddy bear museum so you can have all the time to explore the area." Mr. Kim explained to them while sitting in the passenger's seat.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." Ian said.

They are accompanied by an english speaking tour guide and a driver who doesn't speak english. Mr. Kim introduced the island to them and told them everything about it. They learned the history, culture and other things about Jeju.

Shin looked out the window after Mr. Kim's lecture. "It's beautiful. Everything I see." She said.

"Yeah." Ian said while looking at Shin who is beside him in the backseat then turned outside the window when Shin turned to him.

"Why did you choose Jeju?" She asked him.

Ian smiled. "Because I heard the place is nice. And for privacy."

"Privacy?"

"Yeah. I had the impression of Koreans not prying on other people's business. How about you?"

"Me? The bears." Shin answered then grinned.

Ian laughed and Shin laughed with him too.

"You have the humor. I like it." Ian commented still smiling.

"It's really easy to make you laugh. Blame yourself." Shin teased and they both laughed again.

"I am a happy man. What can I do?" Ian said proudly while laughing.

"I know. But hey, watch it. You might really fall for me now." Shin teased again and winked at him.

Ian chuckled. "Here we go again. You left me hanging because of that this morning. I was guilty with the stolen shots but I don't know about my heart. It's too early to tell." He said and smirked.

Shin slapped his arm and laughed. "Look who's talking. Now you are being funny."

"You like me being funny?"

"You're okay so far." Shin shrugged.

Ian moved closer to Shin. "Really? Well, I know I've got the charms and girls just can't resist me." He said smiling and winked at Shin.

Shin chuckled. "Trying to steal my heat now, are you?" She said raising an eyebrow.

Ian sat properly and laughed. "Just so you know I'm a single man, Shin. I will catch you if ever you fall for me."

"And so?"

"Hey, we already look like a couple. Mr. Kim thought we were one at first glance. We even have matching clothes. And I don't believe in coincidence. I believe everything happens for a reason." Ian said.

"What are you saying now?" Shin frowned.

"What I'm saying is that I want to see what this vacation will make me. I want to enjoy, have fun. And you, I want to know how will I feel towards you after this trip." He said and smiled warmly at Shin.

Shin smiled at him too. "We'll see. I'm curious too."

"But wait, I told you I was single. Will anyone mind if I get close to you or spend time with you? I mean, are you in a relationship or something?" Ian asked carefully.

Shin stared at him. "What do you think?"

"I... uhm... I don't really know but I hope you're not. Are you?" Ian stared at Shin.