Part 18: Completely

Shin didn't answer him. Instead, she made him feel what she feels. She move towards him and pressed her lips towards him.

She kissed him.

Ian felt Shin's lips on him. It took him a while before realizing what's happening. He's hand slowly made their way to Shin's back to support her and keep her close. Then he started moving is lips kissing her slowly and tenderly.

The kiss was soft and sweet. Then they parted and stared at each other. Ian stared at Shin an a small smile formed in his lips. He wiped the traces of tears from her eyes and moved closer again. He saw her close her eyes and so did he.

He claimed her lips again. The kiss was soft at first then he deepened it. He felt Shin's hand made their way to the back of his neck and pulled him closer. The kiss was long, full of love and passion. They poured all their feelings into it. They were both panting when they parted.

Ian planted a soft kiss on Shin's forehead and looked at Shin's face. He smiled when he saw her blushing.

"You can't deny it now. And you can't take it back. Just trust me, okay?" He asked her softly.

Shin nodded.

"Just stay where you are and wait for me. If you can't come to me, then I will come you. Your grandpa and his traditions can stop us now. I will not let him. I promise you that." He added.

"I trust you." Shin replied.

Ian pulled her in his arms stayed like that for a while.

They laid down in the mat and watched the stars in the night sky. Ian let Shin use his arm as a pillow.

"Are not sleepy yet? It's been a long day." Ian asked. It was actually late already.

"A bit. But I don't want to sleep." Shin replied.

"Afraid this is all a dream?" Ian asked again smiling.

Shin glanced at Ian. "How did you know?"

Ian smiled at her. "Because I feel the same." He said and pinched her nose lightly.

Shin hid her face by looking down and played with the button of Ian's coat.

Ian grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles. "Sleep. I won't leave you."

"Sing for me." She asked him.

Ian smiled. "What do you want me to sing?"

"Anything from your songs." She replied.

"My song? I'm not sure you know them. You might not be familiar with some of it. Are you sure?" Ian said.

"You talk a lot. Just sing." Shin complained but secretly smiling to herself.

"Okay. I'll sing one called Completely." He said and started singing.

How can I tell you what I'm feeling
So you would always remember ooh ooh
What can I do to take this moment
And make it last forever
I know it's been said many times, many ways
But it's never come from a deeper place

For every minute of this life
that I am breathing
Until there's nothing in this
world I can believe in
As long as there's a single
part of you that needs me
I know I am gonna love you, completely

What did I do to get an angel
Lying here beside me ooh ooh
Where did you find all these emotions
I felt deep down inside me
I only know that this world will change
But your hold on my heart will stay the same