(2) Most definitely hurt

Most Definitely..

I like you and then you start talking and I just want to smash my head against to wall to see how many hits I need before I die.
- Anonymous

Chapter 2

Maybe this will look good? No this?

Dang it I don't have any clothes.

I sighed before going into my brother Nathan's room quietly and sneaking into his closet. I grabbed a red and black plaid button up shirt before putting in on. I looked into his full mirror.

Dark wash jeans and a red and black plaid shirt.

Eh.

I also decided to grab one of his black beanies.

"Wake up bitch! It's time for school!" I shouted jumping on his bed.

He groaned and rolled onto his side. I took his covers and threw them on the floor, covering his cat Snow White.

She simply walked out and jumped on his nightstand and licked his face. "Ugh stop it Snow." He mumbled opening his sleepy eyes.

"I stole your clothes bitch!" I shouted still jumping. "You fucking prick." He said sitting up.

I grinned.

I felt something hit me in my head and I fell off his bed and onto the floor. Groaning I held my aching head and looked up.

Ceiling fan.

That fucking bitch.

"Karma bitch." Nathan said fully awake now.

"Fuck you bitch."

"That's why you got beat by a ceiling fan. Bitch."

"Karma is a bitch. Bitch."

"Shut the fuck up bi-"

"Okay both of you shut the fuck up!' Mason yelled glaring at us.

"You shut up bitch!" Nathan and I yelled  in unison.

"Are you kidding me! And who the hell you calling a bitch? Bitch!"

"Im calling you a bitch. Bitch."

"What the hell is going on here!?" My mother yelled in rage.

We all looked around, suddenly impressed with Nathan's room.

"You boys better stop with that non sense! It's almost time for school Nathan and Grayson! Mason your driving them."

"Mom!" We all whined.

"Don't mom me! You clearly need bonding time so there for Mason is taking you to school. Have fun." He said before disappearing down the hallway.

Well all glared at each other.

"Get the fuck out my room bitch!" Nathan yelled to us pointing to the door.

"Nathan Madison! If you don't shut the hell up!" My mom yelled from afar.

Me and Mason snickered before walking out of his room.

-

"Hey Nathan, Mason and Grayson." Avery said grinning.

"Hey Avery." They both said.

"Bye bitch!" Me and Nathan said waving and Mason.

"Have a fun time in hell bitches!" He waved back with a fake smile before pulling away.