(6) Most Definitely mierable

Most Definitely..

I don't understand how you can smile all day long but cry yourself to sleep at night. How pictures never change but the people in them do. How your best friend can become your worst enemy, or how strange it is when your worst enemy turns into your best friend. How forever turns into a few short months that you'd do almost anything to get back. How you can let go of something you once said you couldn't live without. How even though you know something is best for you it just hurts the same. How the people who once wanted to spend every second with you, think a few minutes of their time is too much to spare. How people make promises despite knowing how common it is for promises to be broken. How people can just erase you from their lives just because it's easier than working things out.

- Anonymous

Chapter 6

The though of him, Avery, makes me want to cry. He was coming here.. To Hawaii.

Why?

Why couldn't I just have to weeks to myself without constant drama.

I wanted to see him but I knew it was best it if didn't.

It would only hurt so much more..

I tried everyday to be my old self. Happy, funny, okay..

But I still thought about him ever night. I still cried over him every night. I still cried over the fact that I liked him. I still cried over the fact he was no longer my friend.. My best friend.

It hurt so much..

I didn't want anyone to worry about me, but I just wasn't okay. I wanted him.. Avery.

I wanted to hold him in my arms. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to be with him in every way possible but I couldn't. He didn't like me.. He thought I was disgusting.. A fag. 

It hurt so much.

I just.. I just wanted to hope that maybe one day he'd tell me he cared about me, tell me he loved me and would do anything in this world for me because I definitely would for him.

I-I loved him. I loved him. I loved him. I loved Avery Mackenzie so much..

But he just didn't feel the same way.

That night I cried myself to sleep.

-

"Did I forget to mention that he would be sharing a room with you?" Nathan said suddenly.

I just love my life.

"Yes you fucking did." I said glaring at him.

"My bad" he said shrugging

He looked down at his phone before looking up at me "well were going to pick up your lover from the airport." He said before walking out of my room.

I cried.

-

"Gr-Grayson?" A shaky voice said quietly.

I sat up in my bed and wiped my tears.

My throat tightened in my chest when i saw him.

I wanted to cry again..

I couldn't do this right now

I shot up from my bed and opened to door and ran out to my parents room.

"Mom! Dad!" I cried out banging on the door furiously.

The door soon opened to see my dad. "Grayson? Grayson what's wrong?" He asked pulling me in the room and closing the door shut.

"I can't do it dad.. I can't be in there with him." I cried as I hugged my father.

"It's okay Grayson.. It's okay you can stay here with us." He said soothingly rubbing my head.

"Arthur? Arthur who's at the door?" My mom said walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh honey. Come let's get you to bed." She said grabbing my hand.

I laid in my bed and tried to quiet my sniffles.

My mom and dad began to sing me a song.

Soon I fell asleep.

-

Avery's been here for a day. I've been in my parents bedroom crying all day.

A knock came to the door.

My dad opened it. "Avery? I'm sorry Grayson doesn't want to see you right now." My dad said coldly.

"P-please Mr Madison I really need to speak to him." He said pleadingly

My dad began to close the door.

"Dad!" I shouted "let him in.. I want to here what he has to say." I said rubbing my aching head.

"Gray-" my dad started.

"Dad it's fine I promise. Let him in you guys wait out the door please?" I said.

"Wow were being kicked out our own room." My mom muttered before getting up and walking out the room with my dad.

Avery immediately came over to me and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Explain." I said simply.

"I'm so sorry Gray you have know idea!  I-it's my parents.. Their getting a divorce and they've been pressuring me about my grades.. They thought i was starting to get a think for you.. They kept.... I-I just didn't want them to be disappointed in me. I wanted them to like me! Y-you know how hard it's been trying to get a family to want me.. I just wanted them to like me! I didn't want them to send me back to the foster home Grayson.. So when you kissed me i instantly saw them. They would be so disappointed. I didn't want them to be disappointed Grayson. Please know that I truly didn't mean to hurt you and if I could take it back I would.. I'm so sorry."

"I understand.. I just need time to myself for a moment." I whispered not looking at him.

I knew that if I looked at him I'd do something stupid..

-

The next day I went to see my aunt Liza and uncle Landon. They were my dads siblings.

I liked them a lot they were very funny people and it was funny to see them arguing like a bunch of teenagers. We ate a homemade meal Liza cooked up and went to a park that had this really nice pond with koi fish.

We also play board games and made our own personal handshake.

The whole time I was there I didn't think about Avery, which was a relief. There was always something going on so I didn't have much time to sit down and think and I was very thankful for the break.

But unfortunately I had to leave. I said goodbye to them both and my mom and dad picked me up and drove me to the hotel.

"So are you sure you'll be fine?" My mom said seriously. I nodded "I'll be fine mother." I assured her. "If I need to kick some ass tonight just let me know." Me dad said with a wink before the disappeared down the hallway.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. If soon opened to see Avery. He moved out the way some I could enter and closed the door behind him, locking it.

"I-I forgive you.. I know you didn't mean anything and you were going through a rough time, I wish you would've told me though." I told him sitting on my bed.

"Thank god.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I guess it nothing I can do now."

"So.. Friends?" I questioned.

He grinned at me "Most definitely friends."

-
Hope you enjoyed my loves!

Xoxo

-IJUSTLOVETOWRITE 💋