(5) Most definitely trying

Most Definitely..

Time tells the truth.
- Fortune Cookie

Chapter 5

Diego had been trying to help me see my gayness for the past two days and today was finally the family reunion. 

I suppose I saw the points he had made out.

I still refused to believe I was gay though.

But Diego.. That kid was.. Something without his tea.

He only had one cup a day since he was scared he'd do something dumb with having his tea at all.

Honestly I was too.

"Morning!" Diego said jumping onto my bed and shaking me nearly to my death.

"Jesus Diego! I woke up an hour ago!" I said pushing him off of me making him fall to the floor.

He slowly got up from the floor and glared at me. "I am going to kill you."

Holy shit

"Umm Diego you don't want to do that." I said

"But I do"

He ran towards me a lick me on my face.

"Oh my freaking God. You need tea." I said glaring at him.

"Nope not I ain't drinking no tea ever! Until you accept yourself!"

Lovely 

I ignored him and got dressed for the reunion.

"Diego! Put some clothes on!" I yelled at him who was Rolling on the floor. "Okayy."

-

The family reunion went well. I had a lot of fun with my family. Diego had a blast he kept doing stupid little pranks of everyone but everyone didn't seemed surprise by his odd behavior.

Unfortunately for me I had to watch him as of he was some five year old kid who just got out of a jungle gym.

Right now he was showing me how people didn't care if we were gay. He held my hand and a few people even said we made a cute couple. Which was gross since we were related but I got the point he was trying to make.

"Now you just need to stop caring about what other people think of you. You are your own person and you can do whatever the hell you want to. Some People are going to have opinions about it and for some reason they find it hard to keep to them selfs but you have to be strong and ignore them. This is your life, you deserve to be happy, life is to short to be trying to impress random strangers. " he said

He was right..

"Do you have a crush?" He asked me.

I looked down. Did I have a crush?

Avery.

I liked Avery.. He didn't like me though. Hell he wasn't even my friend anymore.

Just my luck.

"Uh yeah.. Avery." I mumbled. I didn't have to explain who Avery was, everyone in my family knew who he was. He came to a few family reunions in the past. And plus my entire family loved to gossip to one another.

"Ah.. Yes Avery.. I knew it." He mumbled playing with his fingers.

"Really?" I said looking over at him.

"Yes when I seen you and Avery together last time I seen the way you looked at him.. "

"Okay we make a left now." He said turning to the left and mumbling under his breath.