Introduction

Peeta and I have been together since the war was over. It took awhile for him to convince me. I do not go a day without thinking about Prim. I miss her so much. Mom is having the hardest time. Prim was her sidekick.

It's been almost 10 years since the war. Peeta and I got married the year after. We faked the citizens of Panem before the Quarter Quell. We had our first child 3 years after the war. She reminds me of Prim. She has Peeta's blonde hair and blue eyes. We named her Willow. We had our second child about 9 months ago. He has my dark hair and grey eyes. His name is Rye. He looks like Gale so much.

Gale married a girl from District 2. Her name is Alison. They have 3 kids. Two twin boys named Jason and David and a girl named Katniss or Kat for short. Jason and David are 7 like Willow. Kat is 10. They come back to 12 a lot. Peeta tries to let Willow play but he doesn't want her to have a boyfriend at 7. Gale and Peeta get along. We take our kids to visit them every weekend when they aren't in 12.

Willow does not learn about The Hunger Games. I don't want them learning about it. I had President Paylor remove it from the curriculum. She knows nothing about my past experiences. I don't want them knowing anything. She doesn't know her parents are victors. She doesn't know that I was the start of the rebellion. She does not know that I was the Mockingjay. They do not know how Aunt Prim died. I do not want them to know. I am not sure I will be able to tell them. I'm okay with all of this.

Haymitch is okay. I think all the drinking is finally getting to him. He is a lot weaker than he used to be. Peeta and I check in on him. He loves Willow and Rye. Willow calls him Grandpa Haymitch. He loves it.

Effie has made her permanent home in 12. She lives across from us. Willow loves Effie. Willow is always modeling Effie's wigs and outfits. Effie makes outfits for the kids, Peeta, and I. I gave up on making outfits. I can't use Cinna's ideas. I can't make outfits. I help Effie on occasion. Willow is learning how to sew and create outfits.

I am proud of my family. I love them.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: So this is my very short introduction!!! I hope you guys enjoy it!

♡G♡