Chapter 1

Yanna's P.O.V

Cleaning up the house once again. Chris always leaving his shit on the floor and never picking it up. Sometimes he always blame me for his problems and I don't understand that. I'm almost fed up with his BS(bullshit). He always coming home drunk and always wanna pick the smallest little argument. Well at lease I'm home alone with peace and quiet. There's no telling where he could be late this time of night which is 11.

But I know soon as he come home he's gonna be drunk, wanna hit me, and argue with me and I don't got time for it......

Its past 12 and this man has not came home yet. So I'm pacing back and forth in our room. 30mims later I hear the door slam so I jumped because I got scared and I know that was chris down stairs.

Chris P.O.V

(Drunk Voice) yanna w-where the Fuck you at shit. Yanna!(yelling)
I hear yanna walking down the stairs scared because of what I'm gonna do. But shit I don't care.

Yanna- um Yes?

Chris- come here..

Yanna- (walks closer to chris)

Chris- (Smack!) When I call your ass you need to come to me asap. Don't let that shit happen again. Or else.

Yanna's P.O.V

Before I knew it I fell to the ground. Chris smacked me so hard on my face. I was rubbing it because of the pain I feel right now. I started to cry hard. Things was starting to get dark all around me. I ask myself why Me? I passed out for about 20mins then I heard a deep voice calling my name. It was chris.

Chris P.O.V

I was calling yanna name but she was still passed out. I put her on the bed until she wake up. I feel kind of bad for what I did last night but shidd she deserve that shit. She was suppose to come to me when I call her the first time anyway. What the fuck was she doing. I love yanna but sometimes she be pissing me off and do the stupidest things I don't understand her. But hey she good in bed though I can give her that. But the reason why I be gone all night is because I be at the strip club getting drunk to clear my damn mind. There is so much anger in me. And I want to take it all out on Yanna.