Chapter 1: Living with Andy

"Get up! Get up! Get! Up!" A deep voice yelled. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw my brother standing over me.

"Get away Biersack." I said sleepily as I pushed him away.

"Okayyy looks like I'll tell whatever boy that called you on your phone that you are too busy fucking someone and can't talk to him." He said sticking his tongue out.

I shot up out of bed.

"Give me phone now." I said excitedly, hoping it was him.

"Kidding. No one called Katherine." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Never. Call. Me. Katherine." I said throwing my pillow at him.

"Get ready though Kit Kat... we have band practice in half an hour." He said, leaving me to get ready. 

I got up slowly, and walked into my bathroom and took a shower. After I got out, I pulled on my slim fit Batman tshirt, purple skinny jeans, and my The Dark Knight rises converse. I straightened my hair, and teased it slightly. I lined my eyes with a thick rim of eye liner, and that was that.

I ran down stairs to see the rest of the band already arrived.

"Morning everyone!!" I yelled. I looked around and saw that there wasn't a place to sit. I happily skipped over to where Ashley was sitting in the chair, and sat on him.

"Well good morning to you too Kitty Kat." Ashley said smiling. I smiled and he kissed me on the cheek, only to recieve a death glare from Andy.

I noticed the death glare and rolled my eyes. I looked at Ashley, smiled, and kissed him.

Did I like Ashley like that? No. I loved someone else. But, he could be a great challenge to get in bed sometime. Andy wouldn't have to know. Okay... fine I'll admit it. I'm somewhat of a slut. I just know guys think I'm hot, so I use it to my advantage and hook up with any guy who isn't related to me, or ugly, and who will have me. Andy doesn't know. He just thinks I'm as innocent as can be. If only he knew the truth.

"Kathrine Alexis Biersack."

"Andrew Dennis Biersack." I came back with.

"Come with me." He said sternly, pulling me off of Ashley and into the kitchen, recieving a bunch of "oooo's" from the guys.

"What?"

"You know I don't like it when you and Ash flirt. What do you like him?" He asked, somewhat defeated.

"I don't like him like that Andeater." I said, using my nickname for him.

"Then why the kiss Kit Kat Kitty?" He sighed.

"Because he's hot, Andy. Maybe, just maybe, I want a boyfriend. Maybe Ashley can be the perfect fit for my first one since Jason." I sighed, trying not to cry.

"Ok.. Ok. I'll let you do what you want, but just not Ash please. I mean I think CC likes you, so if you want to go for someone in the band, maybe try him." Andy said messing up my hair and walking off. I went right back to Ashleys lap and snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. Andy sighed in disgust, and shortly after we started band practice.