I won't leave you. I promise.

Kathy's POV

"Ashley... I don't know what to say.." I replied, biting my lip slightly.

"Shh.. baby. Say yes." He whispered quietly, moving his face closer to mine.

"Ash..." I whispered, my lips crashing into his. 

He smiled as we broke apart. "I'll take that as a yes."

"It's a maybe hunny." I smiled. "Now let's get out of here. I'm ready to go home."

"Sit." Andy came in and said as I was getting up.

"But Andeater..." I begged.

"We need to talk Kit Kat. So, if you and Ashley don't mind me interuppting..." He trailed off. Ashley got up to leave.

"We'll talk after Kitty Kat."  Ashley said. I pulled him back over to me, and kissed him.

As we broke apart, I smiled and winked. Damn I could seriously fall for this player. 

Once Ashley left, Andy sighed and sat down on the bed next to me.

I couldn't meet his eyes. He's so disappointed in me. 

"Why...?" Andy said finally breaking the silence between us.

"Andy..." I whispered. A tear falling down my cheek.

"I couldn't survive without you Kathy.  So if there's anything wrong, I need to know. I'm you're older brother.It's my job to protect you. Please. Tell me whats wrong"

I couldn't help it. I couldn't speak to him about this. He'd just worry more. All I was able to do was just cry. As I started crying, Andy hugged me.

 I hugged him back and didn't let go. 

"Andy... I promise you. I won't leave you. I love you too much. I'll be okay." I smiled into his shoulder as I cried. He cried too. We just sat there hugging and crying until a doctor came in to clear me to go home. 

After we got back home, I went to go to my room and get some sleep after this long day. I didn't want to be alone. I was afraid of Jason coming back again.

I walked over to the door of Andy's room and he was laying in his bed on skype with Juliet.

"Yah babe. She's okay." Andy said, smiling.

"I'm glad. I know how much you love her." She replied.

"I don't know what I'd do without her." he somewhat looked away, noticing me in the doorway.

"Hey KitKat. What's up?" He said looking somewhat worried.

"I.. I don't want to interupt anything.." I said quietly, looking away.

"Juliet, it's okay if I call you back tomorrow right?" Andy asked looking at his laptop.

"Of course hun." She said quietly. "Glad to hear you're okay Katherine!" She yelled and then the call disconnected. 

"Now what's going on?" Andy asked getting out of bed and walking over to me.

"I'm scared to sleep alone... can I stay with you tonight?" I couldn't meet his eyes. He's going to know I'm not okay.

"Yeah, come on in." He said and he moved out of the way and jumped onto his bed. I sat down next to him and laid down. I didn't face Andy. I just rolled over away from him and cried.

"Hey KitKat. Don't cry. Come over here." He said, forcing me to face him. "Tell big brother what's wrong."

I just cried into his chest. Well he rubbed my back. "Shhh. It's okay hun."

After a few hours, I fell asleep listening to my older brothers heart beat.