Chapter 2

//attachment is Vance or if you know who Wyatt from the fosters is I'm using him as a character (:

"Are you fucking serious!," yelled Vance. I told him what happened to my sister now. He doesn't know that my step dad abuses my mom too. I'm surprised he hasn't killed her yet. All they do is drunken fight.

------------------------------------two days later

"Do you remember Steven being abusive to your mom any other time before last night?"

My mind went berserk. I remembered every single time he hit my mom. This CPS officer isn't helping at all, she just keeps asking questions and bringing up memories that don't need to be remembered. I just want to go home and plug in my headphones and let Oli's voice fill my ears.

"Blade? Are you okay?" The officer is still here, still watching me. I thought I was alone now, but I guess not.

"Yes, I'm fine. Its just a bad subject at a bad time, I'm really missing my mom. I wish I was home so he didn't do what he did. Yes, he was abusive. He hit me and rarely my sister, but he also rped me more than once. He needs to be locked up, but I was scared to speak up for myself. Even ask Vance, he knows everything."

The CPS officer left my room and a new person walked in with Vance and my sister by his side. As Erika sat on the bed beside me, Vance introduced the stranger.

"Blade? This is Melissa, and she is going to help you and Erika find a new home."

"Hi Blade," the tall, a little chubby, brown hair - silver eyed lady said, "I'm going to help you find a new home since your step father is going to jail and you have no immediate family that is willing to take you in. I'm going to send you two to a female foster home. You should be able to be adopted in two to three months. Vance will be able to visit on visitation days and continue to give you rides to and from school. I'm so sorry for your loss, we are going to serve justice on him."

I pushed past her. I'm not going to a foster home! Why can't I live with Vance? Why is my life crashing around me. I put both headphones in and turned the music up as loud as I could. I let my tears and emotions spill out as Oli's voice filled my ears. I just wanted Oli to live with me, so he can help me through this. I just want him and Vance. Why. Why me!

//okay its a meh chapter. Lots happened.

Fan/comment/share
Tysm guys! Ily!