Chapter Two: Strategic loss

Aero watched him. The boy was gasping, clinging to life, right in front of her. And he wanted to continue. She had no idea why she accepted this. To impress, maybe? She could have just said "No". She bit the crest of her lip, questioning her plan.

Aero stood and did nothing.

Slowly Trevor's breath came back. Life was filling back up inside him. He started to push himself. Rising slowly and promoting the short burst of coughing at times, almost illuminating a hero being reborn. In Aero's eyes it seemed a bit dramatic. She waited for him to get off the mat, weak and defeated. But to Aero's amazement he had got back into basic position, he really did want to continue. Trevor was more persistent than Aero had thought. This time Aero got into a stance. Her legs spread to a certain degree, her back arched, she had her index and middle fingers stuck out and alined, her ring and pinky finger tucked to the palm of her hand, her thumb had stuck out, curving, her right hand tucked in at her lean side the other was out and ready.

Trevor recognized this stance and almost cowered in fear. The technique of striking pressure points, he couldn't remember the name exactly, but it was a form of martial arts, he knew he was in trouble.

Trevor attacked first. He threw a energized fist at Aero, aiming for her beautiful jawline. Automatically her left hand blocked, her right hand exploded into the center of Trevor's temple. Pain sprouted but Trevor was not giving up. He recoiled and unleashed a series of attacks. He hooked on Aero's left, and met his target, he gave out an exploding right hand punch to her jaw, Aero lost her balance. She was too dazed to put up a defense. Trevor gave rounds to Aero's stomach then finished her off with an uppercut, but Aero had caught herself and didn't fall. Trevor stood shocked, that was the most he ever fought in his life and the opponent was barley harmed. Aero, on the other hand, didn't expect the flurry of attacks. She had under estimated the boy with a skeletal frame. She took on her stance. The match was basically over. Aero had her own unpredictable technique. It was aggressive, sly, but light and quick at the same time. No living soul in the academy, including Major, who had no clue weather it was illegal or not, was ever able to comprehend such a style and technique.

Aero struck this time. Trevor didn't have time to analyze the fighting style his opponent was using. She came in fast and quick. Striking blots apon his slim temple. Trevor was taking too many hits. All the impact was forcing him back, he wasn't able to recoil, so he took a Hail Mary and swiped his foot, twisting his body in a 360 motion, the end result was satisfying. His foot had met its target with full impact. When he glanced to see the damage he had done, his jaw slacked. Trevor's foot had connected with Aero's forearm. A perfect block.

The white haired girl clenched the boy's leg with an iron grip, and hoisted it around her with all her strength. She brought him down to a bone shattering slam. The was a loud crack, and Trevor released a sharp screech. Aero let go of him. She let out a curse under her breath as she examined the wailing boy. Major was next to her in seconds. Worry creased onto his face as soon as he saw what was wrong.

"Hold his leg!" he commanded Aero. He took out a small white communication device and called for nurses. Then he spoke to Trevor. "Try not to move -- okay? Everything is going to be fine..."