Chapter Four: A Chance and A Name

Trevor was half asleep when Aero shook him awake. When he looked at her face, he moaned, his leg was fully healed but the acute pain ringed throughout his leg. Trevor looked out the window, away from Aero's commotion, trying to ignore the pain. It was light outside. He had a feeling that this day was going to be special. It was like butterflies were having their own gauntlet tournament in his stomach.

"-and all you need to do is sign the papers." He zoned in on Aero. She was holding a holographic panel with a folder that had his name on it. Trevor failed to hide his confusion.

"Okay...can you repeat that I wasn't...listening." Aero slapped the board onto his lap, sending vibrations of pain to his leg. The boy yelped and almost sprang out of the hospital bed. She smirked as she got the reaction she wanted and walked out of the room. Leaving Trevor Novak with the files to join Brax-Delta.

●●●

Jae punched. His right fist connected with Yuri's forearm, the force made her take a step back. She glared at Jae, the heat of her vision could have burned holes into steel. Jae stood in position, a fighting style of brute force, Martian tactics, his mischievous smirk didn't waver. Yuri jumped at him with the force of a bull, trying to match his strength.

That was her mistake. She was small compared to Jae and wasn't strong enough to do what she was planning. The dark haired boy flipped his heavy frame over her, he was behind her, and she was completely exposed. Jae grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled while he kicked at her ankle. Yuri lost her balance and was on the mats in seconds.

Jae stood over her and extended his hand, smiling. Yuri smiled back and grabbed it.

"You're good, Storm." Yuri grimaced clutching her side. She leaned in close to him. "So, what are you doing for the break?" Her voice low and sinister.

"Not much," Jae kept his cool. "I'm not going on that date you're about to offer me, sorry, mate." He grinned. Yuri tightened her grip on Jae's hand but a plastic smile was still etched on her lips. She obviously did not take rejection kindly.

Aero walked into the training and caught the final seconds of Yuri flipping Jae over and slamming him down on the padded surfaces. She then stormed off the mats, and out of the room, bumping shoulders with Aero.

"Hey, watch it!" Aero yelled after her. She walked to Jae, who was spread out on the mat, like a pancake. "What's her problem?"

"She doesn't like being told no, and I guess I figured that out the hard way," Jae said as Aero lifted him to his feet.

"Damn." Aero saw a bruise on Jae's cheek.

"Its nothing." Jae grinned. "You're going to have to give up your break." He changed the subject.

"What do you mean?" She was still observing his bruise.

"Well, if you want to train him, to at least get a push start, you'll have had to do it over the break." Aero laid a gentle finger on Jae's bruise. "Ow!" He flinched.

"Aww, is the big Sofie hurt?" The air filled with her little giggle. "I thought it was nothing?" Trevor walked in on his healed foot.

"Hey...um... am I interrupting s-something?" He knew he was.

"No," Aero said still giggling. "We were just testing out 'Mr.Steel' over here." Jae shot her a look.

"Oh," Trevor smiled. Aero had a cute giggle, it was music to his ears. "So when do I start?"

"Tomorrow," Jae chipped in. "Now we are going to have a little fun before things get rough." Trevor knew he was in for something.

"But I never really hang out with friends. I ...uhh.... sort of don't have...any." He admitted to the pair.