Chapter Twenty Two - The Confession

Tracy's Point of View:

I opened the front door and saw Scott sitting in the living room. Our eyes met but after realizing how awkward it is to look directly into his eyes I broke the eye contact.

"So, I supposed you had a good night sleep in Austin's room" he started. What the hell is he saying?

"What is wrong with you, Scott?" I asked him. He doesn't even have the rights to interfere with my personal life.

"Look, I know everything Tracy" he said.

"Oh yeah, then let me tell you something nothing happened" I stated. This conversation is futile. It won't lead us anywhere.

"I trust you, Tracy but not him" he added with his arms crossed.

"That's it. What do you have against him? He is your friend and -" he interrupted me.

"I'm jealous, Tracy. I'm fucking jealous" He is not making any sense at all. I just don't get it. Like what is he trying to prove here?

"Jealous of what?" I asked him.

"I'm jealous every time you're with him, in his arms. I hate it when he makes you cry. Now can you blame me if I punched that asshole in the face for hurting you?" it feels like my world has stopped revolving after hearing those words. He made me breathless.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I like you, Tracy. A lot and do you even realize how stupid it is to fall for my best friend's girl?" He asked.

"But Scott.." He stopped me.

"Just save it for yourself and lets just forget everything about what happened, about what I just told you. Okay?" So that's the way he wants to settle things huh? Maybe he is uncertain about his words all along. Why would I even think that Scott has feelings for me? Ridiculous. Then he went upstairs leaving me all alone in the living room.

_____________

It's 10 PM and I decided to help Zoey with the dishes, since I don't have any other plans tonight. I'm quite lost in the moment and its all because of what Scott told me earlier. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time thinking about it. Is he telling me the truth? Why would I even think of him that way. I'm pretty sure he's just tying to mess up with my brain. Well, I have limited brain cells and there's no way I'm going to waste a single cell thinking about him, nor what he told me earlier.

"I like you, Tracy. A lot and do you even realize how stupid it is to fall for my best friend's girl?" A voice popped into my head. I can clearly remember the way he looked at me earlier and I saw the sincerity in his eyes.

There you go again, Tracy. Don't be such a fool. He'll never like you, never.

"What's bothering you?" Zoey asked abruptly as she dries her hands in the towel.

"Nothing" I answered then gave her a weak smile.

"Are you trying to convince me or you're only trying to convince yourself?" She added. She has a point there. Maybe I'm trying so hard to convince myself that I'm perfectly fine and there's nothing wrong but I would be lying if I kept on insisting that I'm okay.

"Well, how do you know if someone is telling you the truth? Like what if someone told you that he likes you then how can you tell if he really is certain about what he feels for you?" I asked.

"You'll feel it" She smiled at me.

"I'm confused" I stated. Why am I even letting Scott affect me that much?

"You know what? It doesn't really matter what he feels for you, the most important thing that matters right now is what you feel for him" She answered. Then it hits me.

"I-I really don't know" I answered with uncertainty. Do I feel the same for Scott? No. I shouldn't feel this way for him. I have Austin now.

"Well, sooner or later you'll have to figure it out by yourself" She added then took a sip on her water.

"But how?" I asked.

"Just listen to your heart. It works everytime" She winked at me before leaving me clueless in the kitchen.

She's right. I must figure out what I really feel for both of them.

. . . . .

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Five chapters to go. Please stay tune until the very end of "Maid for the Casanova". I can't believe this story is about to end. I finally had an idea how to end this story. Thanks for reading this chapter.

BlondeandDangerous_