Chapter Fifteen - The Guilty Ones

Harris’ Point of View:

No, this is not happening! I was drunk that time. I would never even consider sleeping with her.

I’m starting to convince myself that nothing happened. I can feel the sweat from dripping on my face.

It’s not my fault I was just trying to comfort her and something happened.

“Are you okay?” Austin asked me. He is trying to read my mind.

“Yeah, of course” I evaded his question. What am I supposed to say? That I slept with his ex-girlfriend last night because we’re both drunk? He’ll never buy for that shit. And to Rachel, my girlfriend she’ll dump me when she figured it out.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

I nodded at him and he focused on the road.

Suddenly I remembered everything that happened.

-Flashbacks-

“Are you okay?” I asked Brianna after seeing her crying.

“Do I look like I’m okay?” she asked while wiping her tears away.

“Look you’re drunk I’ll give you a ride home” I offered her a ride.

“I can handle myself, just leave me alone” she pleaded.

I was watching her on her way outside the club when she suddenly trip but luckily I was able to catch her. She was staring at my eyes and her mind is all blanked right now. I never realized that she has this set of beautiful, hazel eyes. It’s mesmerizing me.

I should control myself – she is the best friend of my girlfriend and when Rachel figured out about this she’ll kill me. That is certain and I have no doubt about it.

In a blink of an eye, I kissed her. She slapped me but the next thing I saw is she pulled me closer and started to kiss me. I can feel her tongue in my mouth. I never thought that she is a good kisser.

I stopped myself.

“Not here, baby” I said and I helped her inside the car and drive into my place.

I carried her inside my room – she is already asleep. She is not that heavy I guess she’s trying to lose weight.

I gently laid her down in the bed I’m planning to sleep in the couch. I don’t want to do something against her will.

After I laid her, she pulled me closer and I’m on top of her now.

She opened her eyes and started to kiss me wildly. She removed my top and I’m starting to undress her outfit. She is wearing a black lingerie.