Chapter seven-johnnie

A/N: okay sorry for not updating,I've got an idea from : @Killingdaisies15
And mixed it with my own so,letsa go!

Johnnies P.O.V
After we were done filming my phone started vibrating in my pocket.I pulled out my phone and saw it was Alex.I answered.
"Hay Alex how's it going?"I ask.
"Oh f-fine can y-you come over p-please"
"Um,I'll see if I can Im not sure yet,I'll text you"
O-okay,bye"

She hung up.I turned to Kyle who was putting the camera away and asked if it was okay for me to leave for a couple minutes.He nodded but told me to hurry.
I walked downstairs and opened the door to leave.I wanted to be feast so I'll have to run.without getting caught.easy.I quickly texted Alex telling her I'll be over in about 2 minutes.

I climbed up to Kyle's roof and started to run along the roof tops.If I hurry I can get there and be back for Kyle within 10 minutes.

When arrived at Alex's door I texted her to tell her I was outside.I heard her coming down the stairs then unlocking the door.(A/N: lets just say he has super hearing okay?)

The door opened and Alex invited me in.I stepped in only to be attacked as soon as I did.
"DAD!"Alex screamed trying to get him off me.I could easily get him off me but her dad was a vampire hunter so I don't want to give him anymore clues.
"Alex I told you to never bring a vampire in this house!"He shouted back.I rolled my eyes.This is why I don't visit her anymore.
"Johnnie's not a vampire,now would you let go!"Alex's dad finally let me go.I got up and dusted off my hoodie.
"Hello to you to Mr.Dorame"I mumbled.
"We're going upstairs"Alex said.She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.Oh great.

"Johnnie,I need to tell you something"She said looking down.
"Yes?"
"Well,I like you,as in like you like you,I mean love you Johnnie"
My eyes widened never expected that,Her cheeks were bright red.I didn't speak,I couldn't speak.
"If your not going to speak can we at least record a video?" I see I glint in her eye but I agree.
She sets up the camera and tweet for dares.yay

~an hour later~
We finally got some dares but I had to text Kyle to tell him I'll be late,but I'll be back by 12:30.
Alex turned on the camera and sat down next to me on the bed."hay guys it's Alex"She said and turned to me.I waved and said "And Johnnie"
"So we went on Twitter and asked you for dares."
"Alex they know where this is going can we just hurry along please?"I didn't mean to sound rude but she'll probably edit it out.
"Okay let's go!!"She smiled.

~after another couple of minutes~
"And lastly I dare you to kiss Alex"She said.Why you little shit.
"I am not kissing you"I said.
"Come on Johnnie I don't bite,unless you want me too"she winked.I felt like I was going to vomit.She jumped me and pinned me to the bed.

Before I could react she kissed me.Hard.I pushed her off full force and she hit the floor.I opened the window behind me and jumped out.Alex gasped.I clung onto the gutter and dragged myself up so I couldn't be seen.
Alex's head poked out the window and looked at the floor when she saw I wasn't there she ran downstairs.
I took that opportunity to run back to Kyle's house.

£¥£¥¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥££¥¥££¥£¥¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥££¥¥£¥£¥££¥£¥¥££¥£¥£¥
Okayyyyyyyy I hope you enjoyed that
I'm sorry I have nothing ageist Alex but I needed a villain
oh and I'm sorry for not updating extreme writers block and well drama and shit in school so yay
Well bye my little cupcakes!
~kiwi
STAY STRONG
Ily ❤️🍕🎂🍫🍰