Chapter ten-Johnnie

I sat on the cold bathroom floor waiting for Kyle to wake up.Connor slowly walked in seeing Kyle on the floor."did you do this too?" He asked and it broke my heart knowing a kid could look at this and think I would hurt Kyle in anyway.
I shook my head.

"I could never hurt Kyle.I can't live without him anyway.I don't think I would be able to ever lift a finger to hurt him.He's just so precious."I saw a tear hit my hand.I lifted my hand to my cheek and felt the tears falling.Connor ran over and hugged me.His teddy bear hitting my shoulder.

"It's okay,I know that you car about him"Connor half smiled and sat next to me,scooting closer until I was practically hugging him.He snuggled into my side falling asleep by every second.

Suddenly Kyle started tossing and turning on the floor.I turned my attention to Kyle immediately.His eyes sprung open,they were a deep Crimson colour and I could see his fangs under his lips.I unwrapped myself from Connor and brought my wrist to his face before he jumped for Connor.

Kyle sunk his fangs into my wrist,a sharp pain following.Kyle's eye colour changed back and he stopped.

"What the hell is going on?!"He shouted waking Connor up.
"The only way I could save you was turning you"I said grinning from ear to ear.I was only happy because Kyle was alive,kinda but still breathing.

"I didn't want to be saved!"He shouted.Conner hid behind my back,I turned around real quick to ruffle his hair and whisper "it will be alright"

"Brad will just come back and even if he doesn't the memory will haunt me forever! Can't you jus-"
"Shut the fuck up Kyle!"I shouted.Kyle looked surprised."You knew I love you but we can't fight over this,you're alive and Brad isn't,His kid is hiding behind my back because he's scared of you"I said some what calmly.Kyle looked at the tiled floor."I'm sorry"he whispered.I nodded."I know"

Connor peeked from behind me."you shouldn't be mad at him Kyle,All he did when you were knocked out was cry and talk about how he could never hurt you"Connor said.I blushed and Kyle looked up."really?"I nodded.Kyle leaned forward and kissed my cheek."sorry"

~later~
"Oh what did you mean by 'you're alive and Brad isn't'?"Kyle asked after we cleaned the bathroom and he got changed.
"Oh.....I...um....I killed him and his girlfriend"I said scratching the back of my neck.Connor nodded."yes and oh my god did he do it in the best way! It was like he was seeking true revenge"Connor waved his fist in the air.There are more people I want to kill.Next on the list is Alex.

"What will we do about Connor?"asked Kyle.I don't know actually.we could keep him but I'm not sure I mean we still have school.I looked at Connor.He had a terrified look on his face,His brown hair sticking up to his forehead and his green eyes had fear and worry hidden within them."we're keeping him"I said looking back at Kyle.He smiled and kissed my cheek."welcome to the house Connor"He opened his arm and Connor ran over to hug him.

~that night~
I was lying in my bed thinking about Alex and what she has done,not enough for me to kill her.......yet.We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I woke up to my mom shouting for me."you're going to be late!"She pretty much screamed.I sighed."okay,what time is it?" My mom walked into the room."you told me to wake you up at six so you could go see Kyle"She had an apologetic smile in her face.I groaned and rolled out of bed."thanks mom"I mumbled.

I opened my wardrobe and pulled out a random band shirt with a hoodie and some jeans so I could hurry up to see Kyle and Connor.I walked out of my room,said goodbye to my mom and left.

~later~
I knocked on Kyle's door hoping he would answer the door quickly.The door opened but I didn't see Kyle.I looked down and saw Connor had opened the door,He was dressed in one of Kyle's shirt making it look like a dress on Connor.I smiled."hello Connor,care to take me to Kyle's room"He nodded sleepily and let me in.Connor closed the door and I picked him up."Come on little guy,I'll give you a piggy back"Connor laughed suddenly being wide awake.I jogged up the stairs with Connor on my back.

Kyle opened his bedroom door and laughed at me and Connor.I put him down."Kyle we need to send him to school,we can't just leave him here when we're in school"Kyle nodded."There is a school nearby,just down the road"Kyle said taking out his laptop to show me.He opened up Google and showed me the school."that's perfect! It's on the way to our school as well! It ends about 10 minutes before us though"I said,Excited that Connor would be going to school that close.

Kyle smiled."we have to apply him there first so we'll have to miss school today"Kyle said turning off his laptop."that's fine we'll leave at eight,until then"I turned to Connor "let's see if we can find any cloths for you"I walked over to Kyle's wardrobe looking for something.Connor smiled.

~after a while~
We found some old cloths that fit Connor,a little to big but fit him pretty much,but by now it was eight so we had to get going.

Kyle,Connor and I walked down to St. Damien's school.We walked through the school gates and saw a huge school with big windows and a beautiful school garden.Connor looked scared and nervous.I bent down to his level."hay,it's okay,I know this is a big step nut you need schooling to get a good job in the future"I said smiling.Connor nodded and cracked a little smile.

I took hold of his hand and we walked in the big double doors.A tall,skinny blonde haired woman rushed up to us and smiled.Her blonde hair was falling out of the bun she had tied and her blue eyes looked stressed."hello and welcome to St. Damien's school,Mr.barker's office is just down the hall"She smiled but it looked fake.I just smiled and Kyle thanked her.

We walked down the hall to Mr.barker's office and knocked on the door."Enter" a deep voice called from the room.We walked in the room.Mr.Barker looked up form his paper work."oh hello there"He said.

"Hi we would like Connor to go to school here"I said sitting down on one of the plastic chair,Connor and Kyle doing the same.

"Okay,hello there Connor,are these your parents?"He asked looking us up and down.Connor opened his mouth but Kyle interrupted.
"We are his brothers,our Parents died a year ago"Mr.Barker nodded."what's your full name Connor?"He asked looking and Connor."C-Connor Morrison"Connor stuttered.Okay how do I explain our different last names or do I pretend that that we have the same name?

~after a while~
"Okay,welcome too our school Connor,we'll see you tomorrow at 8:40,goodbye!"Connor nodded and we left Mr.Barker's office.The blonde woman we saw before walked up and help out her hand."I'm miss Mooney,I'm a teacher here"I shook her hand and so did Kyle."I'm Johnnie and this is Kyle"I said gesturing to Kyle and I.Miss Mooney nodded "I hope to see you soon Connor"She said then waved and walked away.

"Come on let's go home"Kyle said takings hold one of Connor's hands and I did the same as we walked back to Kyle's house.

€&€&&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€€&&€&€&€€&€&&€&€&€€&&€&€€&&€&€
Okayyyyyy I hope you really liked that chapter
Bye my little cupcakes!
~kiwi
STAY STRONG