Chapter three-Johnnie

From Bryan Stars:To Johnnie and Kyle I dare you two to kiss"Bryan smirked.'Oh fuck you too Bryan'I thought.Kyle and I blushed and looked down."Oh I see,you two are blushing"Bryan remarked."Shut it,Bryan"I murmured.I looked up at Kyle and moved in as he did the same.Our lips connected.It was pure bliss.

We pulled away blushing."Okay well I hoped you liked that video!"Bryan said.He nudged me in the side."y..yeah peace out thug pugs,Stay happy not crappy,Life's a bitch but don't quit bye" I said.Bryan got up and turned off the camera."Fuck you Bryan"I said.He smirked."Well don't worry I'll edit it out."He says winking.I heard Bryan's phone go off.He looked at the screen."Well I have to go,Have fun love birds!"He says and walked out my bedroom door.

"Now I need to talk to you"Kyle spoke up interrupting the awkward silence."Yeah what's up?"I asked."Remember before I moved I...uh....we.."He couldn't finish so I did."Kissed"I said."Yes...um I was wondering if you would like to.....um.....go somewhere sometime?"He finally asked.Wait what...really.I couldn't say anything I sat on my bed stunned."It's okay...........I'll leave now"He said getting off the bed.I grabbed his wrist and turned him around to face me."Of course I would Kyle.Your my best friend and....well....crush"I said blushing.Now it's his turn to blush."Wanna stay the night?"I asked.He nodded."Hell yeah!"Kyle said.

*later*

Kyle and I bust out laughing.We're recording a video of us just messing around.When Kyle pointed at a video,the one Bryan,Kyle and I recorded.We watched it.

"I dare you two to kiss"Bryan said.'Lier'I thought.I heard my mom walking up the stairs perfect."Kyle my mom's coming"I said.I turned off the camera and closed the laptop."Don't say anything about well....yeah you know"I said.My mom walked in the door."what are you two doing up here? Didn't I tell you dinner was ready?"She asked.Oh yeah,I remember that oops."Sorry"I said."It's okay just get down now"My mom walked out of the room.Kyle got up."You coming?"He asked."Yeah"I got up and followed Kyle and mt mom out.Downstairs on the table was my favourite meal.We sat down,each picking up a knife and fork."Aren't you going to eat? my mom asked.I haven't touched my food.Even though it used to be my favourite meal,I can't eat it.It will tast like shit.The only thing that I can tame my hunger with is blood."Oh he had a lot to eat when we were upstairs,I don't think he would be hungry"Kyle said.'Thank you'I mouthed.

*later*

I was under the covers of my bed still feeling bad that Kyle had to sleep on the floor.I did offer but he kept saying no.

Oh well.I can't do anything.

I wander what it will be like tomorrow.

Will it be akward or not?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry this took so long.

And that this is short but eh

ILY💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞💘🍰🎂💟

STAY STRONG!!