Chapter six-Johnnie

Omg! Kyle has got a girlfriend! People please don't hate her Kyle is happy with her💕
Also it would mean so much if you read the A/N at the end,thanks!

On our way back from the movies Kyle and I were debating who was better,Edward or Jakob.I said Edward,of course,'course vampires are fucking awesome!

But Kyle said Jakob.
"He may look hot when he takes his shirt off,but Edward is just cooler,and we live forever,ware wolves don't"I said crossing my arms."I don't live forever either,when I'm dead you get a new source of food"He said looking down.I didn't really think of that,or the fact that vampires and humans can't be together......oh well.We're not together anyway.

"I could-" Kyle opened the car door and hurried inside.I sighed,but climbed in the car.
~after the awkward car ride of silence~
When Kyle opened his door him mom and some other guy was there.But his mom looked very sluty,it's unlike her."oh,Kyle dear! I'm going out tonight so you and Johnnie will be here on your own"she said,walking out the door,her high heels echoing ageist the ground.Kyle still looked upset.but why?

Is it that he doesn't live forever?
I could change him,but it's a painful process and it overpowers your life
I will have to see what happens in the future
Right now I'm here to have fun with Kyle (you dirty minded humans,I know what you were thinking)

"Kyle,you know I could never replace you,your very special to me,I would hate to give you up"I said,shuffling next to him.
A tear slid down his cheek.I reached up and brushed it off,pulling him into a hug.

Kyle pulled away after a few seconds."sorry to bring the mood down.I know we could make a video"He grinned.I love Kyle's smile,I love the way he dresses,I love the way he has his hair but most of all I love him.

Kyle walked to his drawer and got out his camera and tripod to start setting up.I just awkwardly sat on the bed,because I can never not be in a awkward situation at least once a day.

"Should we just do a Q and A?"I asked.I'm feeling lazy today.I don't wanna actually plan a video."sure"He shrugged and I tweeted out saying I was doing a Q and A and I needed questions.

~time skip,coz we're all lazy as fuck and because is like 1am yay!~
"Hay guys it's Johnnie"I waved to the camera "and Kyle" he made a peace sign
"And to day we're gonna answer your questions,first one is from 'xx_shadow_snake_xx' She asks"
"Is Johlex real?" I chucked.Im not sure really.I mean I like Alex,but I like Kyle,wow,this shit is confusing.Kyle rested his hand on mine and smiled at me.
"No Johlex is not real,sorry shippers!"I shouted falling forward.
"Okay next question"Kyle said after laughing at me.
"From 'Kohnnie_For_Life'"he paused."really Johnnie?"

"She asks,Is kohnnie real?" I sat back on the bed."of course it is"I leaned over and kissed Kyle's cheek

#%#%#%%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
I hope you liked that one!
I had major writers block
I need ideas for the plot 'cause I have no idea were I'm going
Help me humans,cats,lizards,aliens and cupcakes
Also thank you soooo much for commenting
I kinda lost self confidence in writing but still
Oh yeah
Please don't hate Meghan!!
She is really nice and Kyle is happy now so be nice
Ily❤️💚💓💜💙💗💞💘💖💕🍩🍧🎂🍰
Bye my little cupcakes!!
~Kiwi