Chapter eleven-kyle/johnnie

Thanks so much to KoganCreepyLover of helping me writing this chapter!
Check her out she's amazing!

Kyle's p.o.v
I got up early needing to get Connor ready for school and,well myself.Mom hasn't really been home lately and if she is she's normally drunk so it's easy to hide Connor.

I yawned and rolled out of bed seeing Connor fast asleep on the spare mattress,he looked adorable.I wanted to let him sleep for a while so I got in the shower.The warm water stinging the cuts in my arms.I hissed but hurried to get washed.

I pulled on some clothes and checked the time,8:00.I should wake up Connor,as much as I hated to do so I decided Connor didn't need to be late for his first day,so I woke him up and got him dressed in some old clothes that were slightly to big for him.

I decided I should call to check if Johnnie was awake,no surprise he didn't answer instead he showed up at my window under a minute later as I let him in Connor laid back down.

"No sleeping Connor,you have school today"I said maturely as I could without laughing.I turned to Johnnie who looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"You might want to wear a hoodie just so you don't get burned Kyle"Johnnie said as he kissed me.I blushed and grabbed one as well as a beanie and put them both on.

We all started walking to Connor's school almost being late.On the way down I felt a slight burning,guess I'll have to get used to it.We dropped Connor off at school,waving goodbye and hoping he had a fun day.

Johnnie and I walked another 20 minutes down to our own school.I walked through the gates seeing kids looking at me since I haven't been in school for like 3 weeks.We walked through the hallways all I could do is lower my head.I could feel the people whispering about me

Johnnie's p.o.v
I think I should've told Kyle the first time he went outside even with a hoodie it would still burn a bit.I see master aka Mr.nolen the one who turned me into a vampire in the corner of my eye.I knew he was smirking,he knew I would slip and change someone and my scent was all over Kyle marking I had changed him.I grab Kyle's hand and smiled at him.

"Don't be down ok? And if someone makes you upset don't go drawing them dry"I whispered to a now smirking Kyle and kiss him fast.

~Mr.nolen's math class,after class~
Master had asked Kyle and I to stay after class.Shit,well I guess there's no way out of this he could easily kill me and Kyle if he wanted to so I just stood there and looked at him.

Master looked at us both as the class cleared of students,when everyone was gone I felt a kiss in my cheek and then footsteps leaving.I sighed to calm myself down knowing it was Alex.

Master looked at me "Are you insane?"He almost screamed.I looked down."Look at me Johnnie"He growled,I lifted my head immediately. "Sorry Master"Kyle looked confused but I had to ignore him."It's stupid to turn him!"Master was mad and I was pretty much dead."he was going to die if I didn't do anything!"I was almost screaming myself.

I felt a sting on my face as I realised Master had just slapped me hard."Don't ever raise your voice at me!"He shouted at me,I could feel Kyle shaking.

"I'm sorry Master I just-you have to know that he was the only one who I was-I love him,please"I said like a child begging for five more minutes of recess not mine and my boyfriend's lives.

"Someone please tell me what's going on"Kyle said shakily.I sigh."Um,this is my Master,meaning me turned me into a vampire"Kyle was still shaking but only slightly."Wait...doesn't that mean you're my Master? Since you turned me?"Kyle asked a bit lost in thought.Master didn't have time to make fun of Kyle or how much that probably sounded weird.

"Look,I don't have time to deal with you two,you have classes soon"He sighed and dismissed us.

Kyle and I walked out and and found the halls almost empty knowing most people had gott n to class except two new students.They looked lost but I assumed from them holding hands they were most likely a couple.

"Hey,need help finding a class?"I yelled to them and they ran up to us and showed us their schedule,great look like we are headed back to Master's class to drop these off."okay follow us" I take Kyle's hand and kiss him softly reassuring him that we will be okay as we walk back to Master's room.

"Right,here's the place and I'm Johnnie and this is my amazing boyfriend Kyle"I smile as Kyle blushes.They smile,the taller one of the two answered, "I'm Dan and he's my boyfriend phil,we just transferred" I think we just found our new friends or food sources depending on how things go.

We quickly walked up to Master's door."just knock on the door and be careful,not many people are as supporting as we are"I said knowing what people are like.They nodded and Kyle and I hurried to our next class.

I knocked on the door and opened it.Everyone's attention turned to us. "Where have you been?"asked Mrs.Simmons."They were fucking in the bathroom!"Shoited a blonde haired guy in the back.I growled quietly."Sorry teacher,Mr.Nolen had to talk to us"I said,She just nodded,told us to sit down and continued to teach the class.

Kyle was trying hard to keep his cool but he was hungry.He was trying to control it but his eyes said everything.I dragged him to our seats with more people murmuring about us on the way.Kyle's eyes were a deep Crimson colour.I Tapped his shoulder and he turned his head violently to me. "Calm the fuck down Kyle,I'll get you blood soon,contain yourself"Kyle nodded,his hands shaking,I placed my hand on his. "It's okay" I whispered.His eyes darted around the room quickly.I pulled his hood up. "No one can see your eyes"

The bell rung and everyone rushed out the room.Kyle got up quickly.

Kyle's p.o.v
I ran out of class,into the bathroom and waited for Johnnie.I hate being like this,I can't control my self and Johnnie probably hasn't had this problem in god knows how long.

I leaned against the wall with my head down waiting for Johnnie.I could hear the hall slowly emptying and I was getting impatient.Johnnie walked in the bathroom and I almost tackled him to the floor."Come on let's be you some food"He said leading me down the empty hallway until I spotted someone.

Johnnie grabbed my arm tight."no one from here Kyle"I nodded in agreement as I felt my hunger grow. "How did you go without me when you left Johnnie? The hunger hurts so much"I looked at him saddened. "Unless I wasn't your only source of food"I turned to see a pretty pissed off Johnnie and realised the mistake of my words.

"Johnnie I didn't mean that, I'm sorry"I said.Johnnie sighed."I know it's only 'can you're hungry"I smiled but then I zoned out,not being able to control my body.All I know is I'm trying to break free from Johnnie's grip.

He help on tight and dragged me to an alleyway near the school and told me to wait.I tried my best not to move as Johnnie dragged a blonde haired girl into the ally.Her blue eyes widened with fear.I Had no time to worry about that I just pounced on her and suck my fangs into her neck,the metallic taste of blood filling my mouth and running down my throat.

&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@@&&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&
I really hoped you liked that chapter!
Also thanks again to KoganCreepyLover for helping me!
Bye my little cupcakes
~kiwi
STAY STRONG