Chapter one-Johnnie

Hope you like this.Its just a random idea!
And also I can't spell for shit!!! :) yay!
------------------------
"Wake up Johnnie! You're going to be late!"My mom shouted pulling the curtains back.The sun shone through my windows cooking me alive."okay,okay I'm up! Can I get ready now?"Come on mom leave pleeeeeaaaase."fine but hurry it's your first day!"and with that she walked out of my room.I ran to the window closing the curtains feeling the burning
On my skin stop as I did.I sighed and walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a My Chemical Romance shirt,black skinny jeans,A black hoodie and black vans.I pulled everything on quickly not having time for a shower and pulled on a beanie to cover my mess that is my hair and walked down the stairs.picked up my bag and opened the door.
"Honey are you not hungry? You haven't eaten"my mom asked.She is a little over protective of me."no I'm fine"I said and walked out the door. Pulling up my hood to make sure I don't burn to death.
I began walking to school.It's just down the road I saw it on my drive here.
.
.
.
I didn't need to open the doors if the school to relies I was late.I don't couldn't sense anyone in the hall.I opened the doors and checked my schedule.
1st period:Mrs.Simmons
Room:34
Okay then room 34.... I began laughing because of how inmuter I am.
I knocked on the door then opened it.Every person turned to look at me.Most looked disgusted by me while others looked confused.probably because of how pale my skin looked and how I stayed in the far corner of the room away from the sun light.
"How nice of you to join us"Mrs.Simmons beamed.
"Would you like to introduce yourself?"she asked.she seems happy.I mean I'm interrupting her lesson....oh well.
"My name is Johnnie and I like to listen to music and write it"I didn't even try smiling.I can't,my fangs will show.Even though talking does too,You wouldn't see them unless you looked from under my head.
"Okay go take a seat next to Kyle over there."She said.No seats on there own? great.The name sounds familiar eh lots of Kyle's in the world.
I walked up and saw Kyle with his hand up and sat down next to him.I placed my bag on the floor and watched the teacher talk about 'writing a story' and 'using your imagination' and blah blah blah,Stuff that I already knew.
"Umm hi"A voice next to me spoke.That Voice sounds Familiar but from where?
"Hi"I said.If I make a friend now he'll give up on me in a few weeks so I shouldn't bother.
"So where do you come from?"He asked.
"where are we now?"I asked.He looked confused."ummmm L.A?"It was more of a question than an answer.
"Yeah that's where I'm from.I only moved a couple blocks away from my old house."I said."You have sharp teeth.They look like vampire fangs.Reminds me of someone I used to know."he chucked silently.I quickly closed my mouth.Great blew it already.I chuckled,that's what she said! "You okay?"Kyle asked.I nodded my head.I can't speak he'll see them again.He was leaning his head agent the table.Which of course was under my head.Great.
"You know you look familiar"He said.I was about to say the same thing."Yeah you do too"I said.Where have I seen you before Mr.Kyle. "Full name?"I asked."Kyle David Hall....you?"He asked.Sounds familiar wait..."Kyle it's me Jonnie...Johnnie Guilbert"I said genuinely happy.Kyle was an old friend the only one who knew I was a vampire.
The bell rung.
"Okay class dismissed"Mrs.Simmons said.
Kyle and I walked out together."I missed you so much where have you been Jeez"Kyle said happily and hugged me.
"Oh look the fag's got a boyfriend"Someone said.Kyle's eyes widened."shit...it's Tom"He mumbled."No he's not he just a -"Kyle got cut of by a punch to the face.Oh this will be fun.I smirked my fangs showing."Whats up with you Fag?"He asked."Back off"
"Or what"
I picked him up by the collar of his shirt,Since I was stronger than normal humans and a glanced at his neck suddenly feeling hungry which makes my eyes glow a red colour.He was shaking uncontrollably."I said back off"I let him go and he ran off.
I put out a hand to help Kyle up and he took it happily."you okay?"I asked."yeah Thanks,Oh I missed having you here."Kyle hugged me one more time."now what class do you have next?"I handed him my schedule."Hay twin schedules!"He beamed.That means we have the same schedules right?
"Follow me"He said.
The bell went off again and I followed Kyle to our next class.
"Hay your eyes are still glowing"He commented on our way to class.
"Yeah sorry I'm hungry"I looked around...no one.I brought my wrist to my face.
"What are you doing?"Kyle asked."Did you forget my purpose."Oh yeah before I moved Kyle was my shall I say 'food'
He got a pin from his pocket and pricked his hand,blood dripped down it.Kyle brought his hand up to my face.I didn't hesitate or faltter.I sunk my fangs into his hand,Drinking his sweet blood that I missed so much.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Wow longest chapter I have ever written anyway hoped you enjoyed!
Also it's early in the morning and I need sleep!
Bye my little cupcakes!
~Kiki