Chapter Twelve-Connor/Kyle/Johnnie

Connor's p.o.v (when they school day started)
I walked through the huge school gates and said goodbye to Johnnie and Kyle.I was terrified but I still shakily walked into Mr.Barker's office.He took me to a yellow door covered in pictures of a ginger haired girl.He knocked on the door and opened it slowly.The teacher looked over and put down her whiteboard marker.She had a tall,thin figure,ginger hair,freckles,a pair of jeans,baggy shirt and thick black rimmed glasses."Hello,you must be Connor,My name is Miss.Ireo,would you like to sit next to Bandit?"She asked and pointed to a brown haired girl in the back.

I nodded a bit and then saw a boy with lilac coloured hair talking to a brunette boy.I walked up to them."hi I'm Connor,what are your names?"I said and the lilac haired boy answered first,"I'm Tyler" the brunette answered next "I'm Troye"

Miss.Ireo told me to sit down in my seat so I continued to walk up to Bandit.She smiled at me as I sat down then looked back at the whiteboard.In Front of me was a brown haired boy.Throughout the lesson all I could do was stare at his beautiful brown hair and not Miss. Ireo.

When the lunch bell rang everyone got out their lunch and left to sit with their friends.I frowned and tapped the brown haired boys shoulder.He turns around."hello,Connor right? I'm Shane nice to met you"He smiled."oh hi Tyler,Troye"Shane nodded to Tyler and Troye who were sat beside me,I didn't notice them moving.

They started eating lunch while I sat awkwardly.Shane looked at me."do you not have lunch?"He asked and I shook my head.He turned around to his lunch box for a second then looked back at me.He handed me a lettuce and tomatoe sandwich.I smiled,thanked him then took a bite.

~after school~
I waited for Johnnie and Kyle to pick me up as it started to rain I went back inside to Troye,Tyler and Shane all laughing as I walked over and joined in on the joking around.I saw Johnnie walk in without saying a word to pick he me up and walk out,I realised Kyle wasn't with him and he was crying in guilt and anger.

"Where's Ky?"I asked.Johnnie looked down and said "I'm going to drop you home then go pick up Kyle from his school"He cracked an obvious fake smile but I pretended I believed him.We walked back to Ky's house and his mom was home.She looked at me weirdly."sorry,this is my friend's little brother,can you take care of him for while?"She nodded and I stood there and watched as Johnnie ran out the door.

Kyle's p.o.v
I'm starving.That girl wasn't enough.I know when Johnnie finds me he will be angry at me but it's his fault,he turned me into this.

Every person I ran into I sucked them dry in a blur,guys,girls,adults,children.I was blood drunk,I couldn't even see straight.Everything was a blur.

I was running around everywhere just drinking blood.It must be because I was blood deprived for too long.I remember pulling a small child small brown haired boy from his,I was about to sink me my fangs into when I suddenly got pulled away.I fell on the floor and looked up.There was Johnnie looking angry.I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Learn how to fucking control your self,Connor was terrified Ky" pure venom dripped from his voice but all I could focus on was Connor's nickname for me.I wanted to go back to that brown haired boy but Connor was worth more.I sighed.what should I do? I could run back to blood banks or back to Connor.

I break down crying."I'm sorry Johnnie,I just.....I just need blood"I smelt blood not just any blood,it was Johnnie's blood,I looked at him."you fucking bit me when I pulled you away from that little boy,he's the same age as Connor,He'll that's Connor's friend Ky!"Johnnie screamed at me and held me by the throat.I looked at him in shock.Yeah he was more then pissed.He wanted to kill me."Killing a suicidal boy Johnnie,how smart,You're granting my wish"I smirked as his grip loosened.

~a few day later~
Johnnie had me stay at home and kept Connor away from me.He doesn't trust me anymore and who could blame him?
I'm lucky he loves me or he would have killed me.

I slowly walked through the halls on my own.People looked at me,probably questioning where Johnnie was.One girl had the guts to walk up to me.My hood covered my face so she could hardly see me.She was shaking as she asked."are you not going to walk with Johnnie?"I said that there was just a little argument between us,nothing big.Im a lair but who gives a shit right now.She gulped."well,what's wrong?"I was getting annoyed but contained myself."no,it's fine,we'll figure this out on our own"I mumbled."I could help you-" In a flash she was up against the locker and I was holding her throat.My grip pulling her off the ground."leave us alone"She nodded.Shakily tears falling down her face.I smirked and let her fall on the floor,my hand mark on her throat.

I got to Mr.Nolen's class and sat next to Johnnie.Mr.Nolen started the lesson.I did my best to not hurt anyone.Why did her suffering make me smile? Her tears brought me laughter.Whats wrong with me?

Mr.Nolen told Johnnie and I to stay after class.Some of the people 'ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh'ed while others whispered.When class ended.Johnnie and I walked up to Mr.Nolen.

"I told you about changing and now look,He's a killer"Mr.Nolen talked to Johnnie like I wasn't even there."I know master,I cleaned up and erased some peoples memories of what happened"Mr.Nolen then grabbed Johnnie by the throat and I grabbed Mr.Nolen's wrist as my eyes turned red."let him go"I said sternly and next thing I knew,I was on the ground.

Johnnie was coughing but was soon on his feet running over to Mr.Nolen."He didn't mean it,please don't hurt him!"Johnnie was shouting,how no one heard was a mystery to me.Mr.Nolen put his hands on my throat.His eyes a deep blood red.Suddenly I felt the Weight off my throat lift.I was coughing and panting like mad.I looked to see what happened. Mr.Nolen was in a bubble type force field.Johnnie was struggling.

"Kyle run!"He shouted.I'm not leaving Johnnie behind.Mr.Nolen broke the bubble and I stared at him as he ran towards me,then he just stopped mid-run.Johnnie looked surprised.Was that the power thing Johnnie told me about?

Johnnie's p.o.v
What the actual fuck is happening?
Whatever the fuck it is,Kyle and I need to run.We need to get Connor,grab a couple of things and leave.

"Kyle,come on,we have to go now"I yelled

Kyle nodded and we both ran back to my house to grab Connor.We climbed through the window and started packing all the shit on the room."I'll get Connor you pack things up"I said and Kyle nodded.I hurried down the road to get to Connor's school.

When I got there,he was with his friends.I called him and told him we had to go.Connor nodded and kissed the brunette next to him in the cheek,that boy blushed as Connor walked over to me.

I looked at a saddened Connor."you like him don't you?"He nodded and waved goodbye to the boy.

We got home and Kyle was crying."I'm sorry,I'm so sorry,I all caused this Johnnie"Connor looked sad."So I have to leave Shane?"He asked almost in tears.

Now I had two crying boys to deal with and I had to make them both happy.I sighed."Both of you stop!"I shouted needing time to think."we won't leave Shane,we can't go Kyle"I said.Kyle was older than Connor,with Kyle's powers and mine we will defeat Master at least."We should have enough power,I'll talk to Master later but we're staying here for now"Connor smiled and hugged me."thank you"He whispered.

I cracked a small smile and hugged him back.I motioned for Kyle to join,he walked over and hugged us.I kissed Kyle's temple."we'll be okay"I murmured.

Kyle yawned and fell asleep,I guess his new powers are tiring and I mean I was was tired after I got mine.I laid him down and looked at Connor as he smiled."thank you daddy" I laughed a bit."where did daddy come from?"But before he answered he fell asleep on the floor.I lay next to Kyle and smiled.

¥¥¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$$¥¥$¥$$¥¥$¥$¥$$¥¥$¥$¥$¥$$$$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$$¥
Hope you enjoyed
Thanks again to KoganCreepyLover who helped me with this chapter too!
Wow this is a long chapter hope it was worth it!
Anyway bye my little cupcakes!
~kiwi
STAY STRONG
ps:new chapter next week!
Pps:it's my birthday this Monday! 😻🎂