Chapter eight-kyle

Johnnie's been gone for a while.Im starting to get worried.maybe I should text him?
I picked up my phone bit heard shuffling outside.I look up to see Johnnie trying to open my bedroom window.

I put my phone down,walked to the window and unlocked it.when he crawled in I saw his eyes were a red colour.I sighed but put my wrist Infront of Johnnie's face.He grabs my hand and sinks his teeth into my flesh.It stung a bit,something I thought I was used to.

When he let go he mumbled "I'm sorry"
I went to the bathroom (connected to my room) and got a towel around my wrist.

"It's fine Johnnie,it's what I'm here for"I said.Faking a smile.
All I'm Here for is to be your food,Watch you not age as I slowly get older then die.You live on and get another food source and forget all about me.

"I should get going now,it's quite late,I'll see you"I looked down and mumbled "yeah bye"

Johnnie Sighed and kissed my cheek before he left.

I blushed and watched as he walked out the door.

~later~
My mom and her boyfriend finally came home after I don't know what.But honestly I don't wanna know.
I just continued to edit the q and a I filmed with Johnnie earlier.

Brandon (let's call him Brad)
Walked through the door.
"Um....hi Brandon,what's up?"I asked.Brandon turned and locked the door.I looked at him confused.
"Please just call me Brad"He said walking up to me.I closed my laptop and looked at him.

"what do you want?"I ask him.Questions without answers.He sits next to me on the bed so I shuffle a bit away but he just shuffles forward.
"You"Brad said and kissed me.I pushed him off and tried to run but to no avail.Brad hugged my waist from behind and pulled me back on the bed.

He pinned my arms above my head and kissed me again.he slide his tough across my bottom lip but I kept My mouth closed.Brad thought this was annoying so he forced his tough into my mouth.Tears were sliding down my cheeks.He finally stopped for air but soon after stared kissing down my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm not going to make you suffer that~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lied In my bed,curled up in a ball.Tears pouring from my eyes.I-I-I can't believe Brad would do that.

How did my mom meet him?
Why is she tolerating his behaviour?

I don't understand.I just lied there all night questioning my moms decision until I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm,School yay.

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom cooking,but Brad was gone.
"Good morning mom,where's Brad?"I asked shakily.She turned around
"I broke it off with him,I found someone better last night"she said smirking.
I felt sick,My moms turning into a whore.

After I finished my breakfast I hurried to get ready and leave,as much as I hate school I need to talk to Johnnie.

~sorry about the time skips but~~~~start of school~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened the main doors to the school and rushed to find Johnnie among the Crowd.I saw him next to his locker and ran up.
"Johnnie I need to speak to you,in private,now"I said.Johnnie just nodded,took my hand and lead me to the janitors closet.

"Okay,what's wrong?"He askes.I look and him.I open my mouth to speak but I just couldn't.I fell to my knees and sobbed.Johnnie knelt down beside me.

He held my hand and laced our fingers together.When I calmed down I said "Brad raped me last night"

><><<>><><><<><>><><><><><><<><>><><><><<><>><><<>><<><><>><><><><><><
Okayyyyyyyy well I hope you enjoyed that chapter it's only a day late so I mean yay
Any way johlex is a thing so....
Let's just try our best to be happy for them okay?
Good
Well bye my little cupcake
~kiwi
STAY STRONG