Chapter 15

Up is Sidra and Abdul
_______________________

Note: this happened the day Layla and Adam went on dinner together. _______________________

[Abdul]

My life changed after I was set free from hell also known as prison. I met Sidra, she was a doctor also. She honestly the only one who didn't remind me of Layla. She had big eyes black eyes and a breathtaking smile. She really made me happy so I went to her house for her hand in marriage. We got married in a very simple way, her parents weren't wealthy and I had no parents alive. Somehow during that period of time Layla didn't invade my mind for a second. I am finally forgetting Layla but my revenge's value has doubled. I didn't see Layla or Adam after I came out.

"Abdul, dinner is ready!" I heard Sidra call from the kitchen.

"Alright." I say and walk in the kitchen and sat on the table.

"Do you remember what day tomorrow is?" Sidra asked as sat on the table opposite from me. I shook my head no. She let out a angry puff.

"It's my birthday." She said looking down and ate her food. I totally forgot

"Tomorrow is twenty-two of September?" i ask not looking up.

"Yeah." She mumbled and said some non-coherent words. Ok? whats wrong? I just forgot her birthday, isn't that normal?

"Sidra, I just forgot your birthday what's wrong with that?"

"What did I say?"

"You didn't say anything but your eyes said everything."

"Abdul what are you even talking about?"

I groan, God this girl is so stupid. "Nothing, just nothing."

"Its first birthday with you and you didn't even remember."

"Yeah ok fine, it just slipped from my mind - isn't that normal?"

"Slipping out of the mind is normal but-"

"Ugh, this doesn't taste nice. It's lacking a lot of salt."

"Abdul I'm eating the same thing and the salt is fine-"

"So I'm lying?"

"I'm not saying that, I am saying that may-"

"You talk to much, please throw this away and make me something else."

"What-"

"Didn't you hear what I said?"

"Abdul, Allah gave this food to you, you can't just throw it away. And the food is perfectly fine-"

"No it's fine. You know what? I'll go outside and eat and you can eat this crappy food!" I say and grab my wallet and go outside.

I drive to a restaurant and sat on the table. I wonder what Layla must be doing right now.

"What can I get you, sir?" The waitress asked, I gave my order and he left. Just then something caught my eye. It was a girl and a boy who were laughing and a little girl - more like an infant. The guy looked up and my eyes widen. It was... Adam and the girl must be... my Layla and that infant would be their daughter. Wow.
I just stared at Layla's back as she ate and smiled at the infant and Adam. What a little happy family. My food arrived and I started to eat.
_____________

I was walking towards the bathroom and I heard Adam saying "Maryam no, you don't eat that"

Maryam must be their daughter's name. I sigh and go to the bathroom.

After I paid I went for home and saw Sidra sitting on th sofa and crying a little.

"Aslam-"

"Abdul where have you been? I was so worried!" She quickly exclaimed and tangling me in a hug. She quickly went back because we've never touched each other's skin before. This was awkward.

"Um- I told you that I went to a restaurant." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah but you didn't pick your phone and then I saw your phone-"

"I'm sleepy, goodnight." I say and go to the bedroom.

I heard her sigh and she said something but I ignored it and went to my bed.
________________

It's been like a quite of hours and Sidra didn't come to bed yet. So I got up and check in the guest room and she wasn't there. I check in the living room and she wasn't there either. Worriedly, I dialed her phone number.

"Aslam-"

"Sidra where the hell are you?!"

"I told you that I am going to the hospital for the night."

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did, now go back to sleep." And with that she hanged up. I groan and throw my phone across the room. I went back to bed and slept in anger.
________________

Crappy ending.
Late update.

This chapter is just a filler on Abduls life.

I am so sorry for the late update, I've been so busy with Eid that I couldn't find time to update.

What do you think about Abdul? Will he change or will get worse than before?

Vote and Comment!

(Ignore mistakes)