Chapter 5 Dreams

I fluttered my eyes open. I stretched my arms as I woke up to the sound of a warm husky voice echoing my name in my ear. I got up and rubbed my eyes to make out the blurry image that stood at the foot of my bed. Tyler.

"Tyler what are you doing here?". I said grumpily.

"Your mom let me in, I wanted to see if maybe you would like to come over to this party with me". He said tapping his hands on my bed-frame.

He couldn't wait to tell me later. I thought it was something urgent.

"What kind of party?".I asked diving my head into my black covers.

"It's at Tierry's house, I think Stacey and Caleb are going". He said.

He sat down on my bed. I came from out the covers to shoot a warning glare at him but I paused as he stared at me. I looked back at him. He moved a strand of hair away from my face. A jolt shot threw me as his soft touch tickled me. I looked away.

"Yeh sure whatever, just let me sleep". I said dropping my head onto the pillow.

Half an hour later
I walked up to the bench that sat beside the pond in the woods, everything looked weird I didn't know where I was. As I came closer to the bench I realised somebody was sitting there, Tyler. I tapped him on the shoulder, he slowly turned around, only to find out he didn't look like himself he's had deep red eyes and a bloody mouth, he growled and stood up towering over me.I screamed and fell back, it was all a dream.I woke up screaming, I looked around and saw I was home and Tyler was at my bedroom door with a shocked face.

"Are you okay Nims?". He asked coming closer to me.

"Yeh yeh I'm fine". I muttered looking up at his muscular figure.

"I only left a little while a go, if you were missing me you could of just said so". He teased, sitting down on my bed.

"Oh shutup Tyler, I did not miss you!". I said looking at him whilst shaking my head.

"Okay okay well I'll come over at 6 to go to the party". He said winking at me before he left, closing the door behind.