Chapter 2 Secrets

I've known Tyler since I was 5 when we moved to the neighbourhood. Sure we've spoken a few times and we are acquainted but we're definitely not 'good friends'. I learnt he was adopted in high school, wasn't a surprise he looked nothing like his parents. However I wasn't the only one that found out. Everyone did and after that week nobody saw him for a month. When he finally came back he was a completely different person. From the lanky, low-key boy to muscular, hot, popular Jock.

"Bye mum!". I said.

I left the house and walked over to Tyler's house which was only a few blocks away.

"Be nice be nice". I murmured to myself.

I hovered my finger by the doorbell before finally pressing it. My heartbeat increased. I wasn't exactly a social butterfly. The door finally opened and I calmed down a bit as I met the figure before me. It was a petite blonde. Tyler's mum.

"Hello sweetheart, Can I help you?". The woman said in her soft voice.

She had a great big smile matching her yellow sun dress. I looked like hell avec heaven with my black outfit.

"Uh yeh, is Tyler home?". I said.

My voice was trembly and awkward. There was no reason for my behaviour just normal me.

"Yes he is darling,  up the stairs then take a right". She said signalling me to the stairs.

I nodded my head and walked in as she moved to the side. I climbed up the wooden stairs as I viewed old family photos that hung on each of the walls beside the stairs. I walked to the right of the stairs and saw a door, I knocked vigorously. I didn't mean to be so enthusiastic about it but it came with my awkwardness. A raspy voice began to speak. I figure it was Tyler. At least I listened.

"Come in Mom". Tyler said.

I opened the door, slamming it into the wall.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I pushed a bit too hard". I said checking the wall that the door hit.

I was cringe worthy seriously.

"Naomi, what are you doing here?". Tyler said.

He stood up out of his bed revealing his bare torso. He had a built body. Solid hard abs and toned pecs . I drooled internally. Please be my Sparta King.

"I...urm my mum sent me here to talk to you". I said awkwardly.

I tried my best not to stare at him but you know my girl hormones were very excited.

"Oh about?". He spoke.

I looked up at him and he was now wearing a white t-shirt. I concentrated and listened. Someone was upstairs and nearby. I kicked the door closed and looked back at him. He had a confused look on his face.

"I know your secret", I said quietly.

I looked straight into his hazel eyes.

"What are you talking about? I don't have any secrets". He said.

He took a few steps back until he bumped into his bed. I could see how petrified he was. I laughed slightly to lighten the mood.

"Tyler I know your a wolf". I said.

I leaned against his black wall.

"What? How? I mean I didn't...you can't". He said freaking out.

How cute.

"Calm down wolf boy, I'm a wolf too well part wolf". I said faking a smile.

I mean I had to sympathise with him.

"What? Part wolf?". He said looking confused.

I laughed. I actually felt bad for him now.

"I'm half vampire and half werewolf, I'm a hybrid basically". He sighed.

I explained it to him as calm and casually as I could.

"There's vampires too wow I feel like I've been betrayed my whole life". He said looking at me wistfully.

"Look there's a full moon tonight and you will turn, and I need to help you so you can live your life as a werewolf". I said standing up straight.

"My parents will freak out". He said putting his arms on his head.

"That's why your going to lie your going to a friends, but we're actually going to go to the woods were all the other wolves will turn". I said in the most calm tone I could do.

"Okay okay okay there's more wolves wow". He said grabbing his bag and directing me to the door.