Chapter 9 Blood lust

Naomi's P.O.V
I jumped up from my bed. I could hear my own heartbeat and I was having a million thoughts at the same time, my crave was getting stronger; I was having a strong lust for blood. As I began to stand up,everything suddenly became black and a metallic taste filled my mouth,I fell to the ground.

Tyler's P.O.V
I heard a knock at the door, I waited for a while until the knocking got more vigorous. I remembered just now that mom had gone out for the week. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to open the door but before I could even touch the handle it swung open.

"I couldn't wait any longer". A dark figure said with a familiar voice.

"Who are you?". I said trying to use my enhanced vision.

"You don't remember me?". Naomi said stepping out of the dark but something was different, her eyes were glowing red.

"Naomi...maybe I should get you home". I said stepping back as she came closer to me.

"Why? I want to stay longer". She said snaking her hands around my neck.

"I-i don't think that's a good idea". I said looking at her fangs.

"Is this a good idea?". She said before closing the front door.

"What do you...". Before I could finish my sentence she cut me off with a long kiss.

She once again snaked her hands around my neck and I couldn't help myself but put my arms around her waist. She deepened the kiss, her tongue begging entrance into my mouth. I was helpless against her, she made me so weak. I grabbed her lower bottom and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Are we taking this to the bedroom?". She said against my neck.

I simply nodded, this wasn't Naomi and I knew it. There was definitely something wrong with her but I couldn't help myself. My mind was telling me to tell her to stop but my heart was craving her bad. I threw her onto the bed as I ripped my tshirt off, I pounced myself ontop of her and grabbed her. As she went to take her tshirt of her I stopped her and got off the bed.

"Why not? Don't you want me?". She said for a moment I thought it was actually her.

"This is wrong, your not yourself right now". I said grabbing a tshirt out of my drawer and putting it on.

"I'm dropping you home now". I said sternly.

"I thought you didn't have a car last time you told me to drop you home". She said, how could she remember this? Was she becoming herself again?

"I lied, I like you Naomi I wanted you to waste your time on me". I said, I know she wasn't herself but I just wanted to get it out.

"You do...I". Before she could finish she collapsed. Leaving my wondering what she was going to say.

Next day
"Okay so your telling me she came to your house, she was acting horny and she had red eyes, you nearly fucked her then she collapsed and you dropped her home". Caleb said repeating every word I had just told him.

"Yeh that's right". I said awkwardly.

"She's was going through blood lust, she's not going to remember anything she did or you did to her or said to her. Next time this happens please tell me". He said sternly, his eyes turning yellow.

"So was she herself?". I asked my palms sweating.

"Definitely not, her vampire side took over her mind and the blood lust confused her thoughts and emotions". He said smiling mischievously before leaving me at the parking lot.

My heart literally felt like it broke into tiny pieces that could never be put back together without one piece always missing.