Chapter 6 Caleb

I put on my acid wash jeans, a white top and my leather jacket. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for the clock to strike 6:00pm.

6:05
"Nims, Tyler's here!". My mum shouted from the hallway.

"I'm coming!". I said walking towards the front door. Tyler looked me up and down with a frown on his face.

"Well I'll let you kids talk". My mum said before she left us alone.

"Why the frown wolf boy". I asked heading out the door while he followed behind quietly.

"Nothing I just thought you would wear a dress". He said, his voice told me he was being dead serious, I laughed hysterically.

"Me? a dress? In your dreams". I said giggling.

"Ah well maybe next time you'll wear a tight black dress". He said catching up to me.

At the party 6:45
I stood in the hallway of a huge house, as I watched Tyler walking away with a bunch of guys. I looked around and saw people in huge groups drinking and smoking. As I began walking, I spotted Caleb and walked up to him.

"Hey Caleb". I said grabbing his attention.

"Hey...I didn't except to see you here". He said smiling.

"Yeh, Tyler forced me to come". I said looking down at my legs.

"Oh, where's he gone then?". He said looking around.

"He left with Tierry and some other guys". I said looking at a angry Caleb.

"What's the point of bringing you here if he's just going to leave you!". Caleb said fisting his hands.

"Calm down, your here so it's fine". I said holding Caleb's shoulder.

"Sorry Nims, maybe we should leave here?". Caleb suggested, I would of felt bad if I turned him down so I said yes.

"Yeh sure". I said before following him outside to his car.

In the car
"So where do you want to go?". Caleb asked tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

I thought for a while,"let's go get some ice cream", I finally decided.

"Sounds good to me". Caleb said smiling.
We drove for a bit until we arrived at a ice cream parlour near the party. Caleb ordered mint and I ordered cookie dough.

"We've not done this for a while". Caleb said finishing off his ice cream.

"Yeh, we use to always get ice cream after school". I said and Caleb smiled.

"I've thought about Tyler and the pack". Caleb started.

"And?". I said staring at him.

"I'm going to let him join the pack, but if he does anything bad he's out". Caleb said looking at me seriously. I smiled back.