Chapter 3 Special Wolf

I walked through the tall trees. Following the invisible path indented in my mind. Tyler followed behind slowly. He was nervous. I used my advanced hearing and followed the sound of the pack talking. We finally reached the Cabin. Everyone looked our direction. They look at Tyler up and down.

"He's the new wolf boy". I said.

Nick looked at him and raised his head. He was asking for his name.

"His name is Tyler". I said.

I introduced my pack. And mentioned Caleb being the Alpha. Tyler nodded and smiled. I'm glad he was taking this lightly.

"Guys I've made a decision that I'm going to forcefully turn with you". I said looking at Caleb mostly.

"Wow Naomi, never in a million years did I think you out of all people would do that". Stacey said.

She waved her blonde hair in the air. I cursed under my breath. Oh how I wanted to slap that sun burned skin of hers.

"Nims, that's really nice of you to do that but are you sure you want to handle the pain". Delilah said looking at me anxiously.

I laughed. I was a Hybrid. Stronger than an average wolf. I obviously could take it.

"Let her do what she wants". Caleb snapped.

Caleb's voice was cold. His attitude and our relationship had changed ever since he found out he was a wolf. I walked to the campfire with Tyler.

"When we turn I'll be noticeably bigger so you can easily tell its me and I'm pure white the others are normal wolves and are brown, Caleb is a bit bigger but not much". I explained to Tyler.

"What will I be like?". Tyler said sitting on the wooden log next to me.

"I don't know, your not a hybrid so you won't be like me but there are other rare wolf breeds but you'll probably be like the others". I said reassuring him.

Moon is visible in the sky

I cried out in pain as the last bones in my body broke and I fell to the ground. I howled loudly as I fully turned. I looked around me and the others were turning but Tyler was nowhere to be found, I howled once again as I walked around. A dark shadow behind me overcrowded me, a mighty howl rang through my ears making me fall to the floor and dirtying my white fur. I got up to look at a bigger wolf with a full black coat and soulless blue eyes.