A little emo

Hi my name is Elysium and I'm emo. I was not always emo my mate rejected me and my Family disown me so I ran away to a new pack but what if my mate was a faces of nothing. He was not there and I could only see him!

He was just a part of my... Mined. We are so-posed to find are mates at 13 well I'm 16 and mate less. So I went crazy.

~~~~~~~~before running away~~~~~~~

I ran into my house crying. Why me why did my mate cheat on me why. My room ran into my room "sweetie are you ok." "Yes mom I am " I thought. "no mommy ash cheated on me". "Who's ash". "My mate". My dad the leader of the pack came in. "we have no one in are pack by the name of ash" "Yes we do look he right there I pointed to the door frame. Ash had long ash looking hair and bright blue eyes. My mom and dad have me a worried look. "Sweetie no one I there". My mom said. "I think she needs to go to a hospital for help". My dad said. " AND LET THE PACK THINK SHE RAN AWAY". My mom yelled. " yes think the would be best ". "My dad said calmly. I did the first thing that came to mined I ran and let my wolf tack over.

I ran for 3 days. We made it across the country before we had to stop now we were in NH, Manchester. I changed my look to look like a emo kid and started to wear all black.

~~~~~~~~~~ 3 months later~~~~~~~~~~

I was excepted into the dark moon night pack. Everyone calls me night buecuz I wear all black now. I have made a best-friend monster she a little scary at first but then she is so lovable and cute and don't get her started about anime. She loves the stuff. Everyone in are pack is given a nickname by are bate. I have never meant the alpha throw I hear he is nice.

Monster and I were about to go shopping we guess who I saw up that's right ash. I freaked and ran out of the room. Monster knows about ash ok and the hole pack too. They still love a care for me tho. There not a lot of emos in my pack there's about 3 of usual and they Monster , the alpha and me. The only reson I know he's emo is the bate made me his little girl. The bate mate had 3 boys and the wanted a girl but mom could not have anymore kids so they adopted me. I was in my room panicking about seeing ash when I heard my dad say "well hello alpha". Then the voices became gruff the next thing I know i why alpha here why yes alpha you can stay with ". Well oh hell my live is so messed up.

I stayed in my room. I was not going out to meet the alpha I hate alphas all becuz of my dad. What he said was mean. I heard my other dad talk about me to the alpha and why he adopted me. The alpha already new this stuff I mean he's the boss. "MINE"; I heard someone yell.

I open my door to see the alpha looking at me and smile. "My little mate" the alpha smiled. Oh god he was a house, he was taller then my and he was fit. He was hot, I don't even know his name for crying out loud get a hold of yourself night.

I was sapped out of my thoughts and into the arms of the alpha. I wanted to run I was scared all I could think of was what my dad said to my mom that day.

I pushed him away he looked heart at first but then just pull me close to him again. "Clam down my little angle it's going to be ok" he said. His lips hovered over mine and that's when every thing went black.

~~~~~<<<~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~<<<<<<~~~~~~

I woke up and I was in pain. It was like little bug bites that burn when you want to touch them. "What the hell" I mumble. "Don't use that kind of languid' someone said. "I'll do whatever I want" I mumbled. My head is fucking killing me. "I am alpha you will do as I say" he yell. I cringed at how loud he was. "Sorry I didn't mean to scary you angle" he whispered. "It was not you it was my head" I hissed. I saw the look of pain in his eyes. What was he so upset about this? "It was my fault" He mumbled. "What"? I asked. " I SAID I WAS FUCKING FAULT SORRY,OK!!" he yelled. I ran who gives the fuck if he's my mate he will just end up rejecting me anyway.