TUP: Foreword

#TUPForeword

DESCIPTION:

What will happen...

If you found out that the EX-BOYFRIEND of yours is one of your new found friends in school, and also a member of a famous idol group?

What will you do...

If you found out the biggest secret of your family that will surely change your whole life?

And the only one who knows the truth is non-other than your EX-BOYFRIEND who was gone missing for a long time because of that stupid reason.

CHARACTERS:

Choi HyunA

A simple girl yet fashionable and very talented in many ways. She came from an 'A-listers' family who owns the biggest corporation in the entire South Korea.

She used to be a trainee before under one of the biggest entertainment label in South Korea. No one knows about it except from her bestfriend, and of course her family.

She's now a graduating student, currently taking up Business course at a prestigious University in Seoul.

Lu Han

A simple guy who usually mistaken as a girl because of his girly features. A Chinese national who is currently based in South Korea.

He came from an 'A-listers' family who owns the second biggest company in Korea, which is currently the leading company in entire China.

Member of a famous idol group under SM Entertainment. A graduating student currently taking up Performing Arts in a prestigious University in Seoul.

Lee EunJae

A trainee under SM Entertainment who really loves to sing, dance, and do everything she can just to get what she want, especially to debut as a solo artist.

Very famous for her unique charm and fashion style that makes every guy in their school to go head over heels.

A graduating student currently taking up Performing Arts in a prestigious University, wherein she is the current Vice President in their Club.

Wu Yi Fan a.k.a Kris

A Canadian-Chinese guy who looks cold and gives a bad-boy image at first sight.

He's also a member of a famous idol group under SM Entertainment who leads the chinese group unit.

Also a graduating student currently taking up Business course, wherein he is the Vice President in their Club.

Kim Joon Myun a.k.a Suho

A very thoughtful guy who loves to take care of everyone.

A member of a famous idol group under SM Entertainment who leads the korean group unit.

Also a graduating student at a prestigious University in Seoul.

Kim MinJi

A shy-type of girl but sometimes noisy. Usually mistaken as HyunA's twin sister because they actually looks like twins.

Korean national who's currently studying in Canada. Her family is very to close to HyunA's family.

Park SunMi

A simple girl who loves to help others. Often called as a 'nerd' for her passion in studying, but she actually got everything that a guy is looking for.

Also a graduating student in a prestigious University, currently taking up Business course, wherein she is the President of their Club.

Kim Jong In a.k.a Kai

Famous for being cool and hot at the same time. Also a member of famous idol group under SM Entertainment.

He might be called 'playboy' for his aura, but he's actually the President of their Club in a prestigious University, wherein he is currently a graduating student.

Other Characters will be revealed in the next few chapters of this story.