46TUP: Suho Is My Ex-Boyfriend

#TUPSuhoIsMyExBoyfriend

NARRATOR'S POV

[News Update]

"EXO'S PARK CHANYEOL CAUGHT DATING AND FLIRTING WITH A GIRL IN PUBLIC"

EXO's Park Chanyeol was caught dating a little girl in the mall without wearing disguise. It seems like they are not aware of the Paparazzi huh?

But the question is, who's that lucky girl?

Well, according to our credible sources, they caught them inside the mall. They went shopping and they also went to the Han River.

"They are really sweet to each other. And I can say that Park Chanyeol is really gentleman. He's really caring and protective to the girl. When they went to the Han River, he even had a tickle fight with the girl. They look so cute and sweet together" Said by the person who took those pictures.

***

And the issue began to spread! Uh-oh. Poor Chanyeol!

>>>AT SM BUILDING<<<

All of them, including the artists, managers and even the staffs are all shocked after hearing the news.

As a result, President Lee called for an urgent meeting with the managers, including all members of EXO.

"EXO-K! Where's your leader? He's supposed to be here!" President Lee slammed the table making EXO cringed at the sudden volume.

"H-he's on his way President Lee" Baekhyun stuttered.

Actually, all of them looks scared as they lowered their heads whilst nibbling their lips. Uh-oh, President Lee is scary when he's mad!

"Aish. All managers, I told you to keep an eye on your talents right?! As much as possible make it twenty four hours!" President Lee hollered.

"And Park Chanyeol!" President Lee hollered and glared at Chanyeol making him cringed at the sudden volume.

"Who's that girl?!" President Lee beamed as he glared at Chanyeol, who's hands are already shaking. It can be seen in his eyes that he's really scared.

"Aish. Isn't it clear that you're not supposed to date anyone?! Now that you had debuted as the new group of this company! Don't you know that you're ruining your image in public?! Aish, you'd better be careful of your actions!" President Lee added.

"Who among you guys knows about them?! Tell me, who's that girl?!" President Lee suspiciously asked but no one is answering.

"........."

"Aish, okay. May I see the pictures?" One of the managers showed him the pictures.

As he browsed the pictures, his eyes widened when he noticed a very familiar girl.

He then took a glanced at EXO, and looked back at the pictures.

"Isn't she's HyunA?" President Lee thought to himself.

"Okay. I'm not angry. I just want to know the truth. Tell me Chanyeol, what's the name of this girl? Is she your girlfriend?" President Lee asked, causing Lu Han to choked.

"What is it Lu Han?" President Lee suspiciously asked.

But before anyone can answer, the door suddenly flung open, revealing Suho together with.....

"HyunA?!" Exo said in unison with their eyes wide open.

"I'm the girl behind those pictures President Lee" HyunA firmly said.