9TUP: New Boy Friend

#TUPNewBoyFriend

EUNJAE'S POV

I arrived early in the school this morning so I decided to take a walk around the campus.

First, I went straight to the School Garden, hoping to meet Lu Han oppa.

But even a single shadow of him is not around. Where is he? I know he's already here by this time.

Since he's not here, I decided to look for him in other places where he used to hang out.

As I'm walking around, I heard voices coming from the Gymnasium. Too early for practice huh?

As I entered the Gymnasium, my eyes narrowed while clenching my fists when I saw Lu Han oppa together with that GIRL, AGAIN?!

Suddenly, they stop when they heard my voice.

"Oh? Who's that NEW-FOUND-FRIEND of yours Lu Han oppa?"

I asked, which made that girl to turn around, but yet she stop when Lu Han oppa grab her wrist.

To be honest, I don't know what's going on. It seems like they're hiding something from me, or maybe not?

After few minutes, she tried to turn her back but it surprised me when Lu Han oppa pulled her in his arms which made her fell on his chest.

Yes! I admit it! I'm jealous right now that I almost yelled at them.

"Yah! Who is she?! Why you didn't told me you have a GIRLFRIEND Lu Han OPPA?!"

I really emphasized the word GIRLFRIEND and OPPA which made that girl to pushed him away.

This time, Lu Han oppa let her go and the girl turn around as she apologized and introduced herself.

"I'm so sorry for what happened. By the way, I am Choi HyunA from Business Club, Lu Han's FRIEND"

When she emphasized the word FRIEND, a smirk plastered on my face. But there's really something wrong that I noticed about them.

"Oh? A FRIEND?! Well, nice meeting you. By the way, my name is Lee EunJae from Arts Club. So, you are new here? It's kinda strange for Lu Han oppa to accompany someone whom he doesn't know yet?" I said as I walk closer to her.

But before I can take more step closer to her, Lu Han oppa grab her wrist once again.

"Too much for that HyunA. Let's go"

And they left without saying goodbye?! That's it?!

What the eff?!!! SERIOUSLY, are they avoiding me?! Aish.

As soon as they left, I stomped my feet on the ground while clenching my fists as I started screaming.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS HYUNA!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!"

HYUNA'S POV

He yanked me out of the Gymnasium without saying goodbye to EunJae. Aish. Seriously, why is he avoiding that girl? And why does it seems like there's something wrong with the way she talk to me? Aish.

While we're walking, I stop for a while to catch my breath because of running---I mean walking very fast. He yanked me out and dragged me very fast. For me, it seems like we're running! Aish.

"Yah! C-can we just stop for a while?" I asked while catching my breath.

I heard him chuckled as he stop and take a look at me. I don't know what's wrong with this guy! But it seems like he's not feeling tired after running---I mean walking very fast.