10TUP: New Friends

#TUPNewFriends

[A/N: EXO on the side --->]

KAI'S POV

Alright! Hanging out again with friends! We're here inside the School Garden where we used to spend our time together. It's really such a nice feeling to be with them, seeing their smiles makes me wanna smile too.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and a wide smile suddenly crept upon my face.

I saw SunMi standing there together with this, hmm, a beautiful girl huh? Her friend? Whoever she is! But what are they doing here?

My friends turned at their directions as Lu Han hyung walked towards them. Wait, he's friends with them?

"Hey HyunA! Hello SunMi! Please come and join us!" Lu Han hyung said to the two girls.

Seriously, is this Lu Han hyung?

I shook my head in disbelief that he invited SunMi and that girl to join us here.

"Guys! I know you already know SunMi, right? But I'd like you to meet her friend and my new friend, HyunA" Lu Han hyung said as he introduced the two.

I noticed that my friend's eyes are glued on this girl named HyunA. Well, I admit that she's really beautiful.

But before I completely fall for her charms, I mentally slapped myself when SunMi stood right beside me as she watched her friend introduced herself in front of us.

"Hello! My name is HyunA from Business Club. It's nice to meet you all" HyunA said as she flashed a sweet smile.

Wow! She's really beautiful, especially when she's smiling.

When I take a look at my friends, my eyes widened when I saw their expressions, except from Lu Han hyung who's standing right beside this girl while biting his bottom lip, trying not to burst out of laughing because of their reactions.

Their eyes are wide open and their jaw drops a little while looking straight at HyunA's smile. Whoa~ They are caught by her cute charms huh?!

SunMi, who's standing right beside me was silently laughing. HyunA on the other side, chuckled a bit with my friend's reactions.

Uh-Oh, this is very embarrassing! Aish.

"Hahaha. HyunA, they are my friends. The rest of EXO members" Lu Han hyung said as he chuckled.

"This is Kai, Tao and Xiumin. They are all from Sports Club" Lu Han hyung added as he introduced the three of us.

I extend my right hand and shook her hand, as well as Xiumin hyung and Tao.

"This is Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they are all from Arts Club too" Lu Han hyung added as they shook hands with HyunA.

"This is Chen, D.O, and Kris, and they are from the same Club with you" Lu Han hyung said as they shook hands.

"Whoa~ Kris! You're friends with them?!" HyunA said to Kris which surprised all of us.

"Whoa~ Duizhang, you know her?" We all asked in unison. Kris hyung shyly nod as he let out a yes.

"Since when?" Sehun asked.

"Yesterday?" HyunA answered.

"Okay, enough with that and let's proceed. This is Lay and Suho, they are my classmates" Lu Han hyung added and they shook hands.

But when Suho hyung is about to shake hands with her, I noticed something wrong with his actions. It seems like he met a ghost! Hahaha. But he's a bit nervous, maybe because of HyunA.