88TUP: Signs Of Love

#TUPSignsOfLove

HYUNA'S POV

"Mommy~ Mommy~" - Little girl

"Mom~ Hurry! You need to get up!" - Little boy

"Mommy! Wake up~" - Little girl

"Mommy? Who are you? Do I know you?" I frowned.

"Yehey! Hi Mom! My name is Lauren Hanna, and he is my older brother Harvey Cooper" Said by the little girl named Lauren Hanna.

"Lauren Hanna? Harvey Cooper?"

"Yes Mom! But you can call me Harvey" - Little boy

"And you can call me Hanna" - Little girl

"W-wait... I'm confused! Who are you? Where am I? And why are you calling me Mommy?" I curiously asked.

"We'll see you soon Mom! Take care always! Bye~" Said by the little girl named Hanna as she reached out for her older brother's hand and they both walked away.

"W-wait! Where are you going? Hey! Han---na~ Hanna~ Lauren Hanna~"

I chased after them until...

"Lauren Hanna~"

I felt a familiar touch of lips on my hand, making me realized that someone's holding both of my hands.

I slowly open up my eyes, adjusting to the bright lights that surrounds me.

W-wait! Where am I? What happened? And where are those kids earlier???

"Lu Han?"

I softly called, unsure of what I'm saying.

"Yes baby? I'm just here"

I smile, knowing that he's the first person I see the moment I open my eyes.

"Oh my God! Thank you! Finally, you're awake! Ohmygosh! HyunA, is there anything that hurts? Tell mommy, I'll call the doctor" Mom worriedly said.

W-wait! Doctor? Am I in the hospital again? But what am I doing here?! I thought I was home? What happened? And why is she crying?

I was about to get up but I felt something hurts on my legs. Aish, seriously? What happened to me?! Ugh, I felt dizzy -___-

"Don't force yourself HyunA" Dad said as he help me sat up on the bed.

"What happened? What am I doing here in the hospital? And Mom, why are you crying?" I worriedly asked as I wiped away her tears.

"Don't worry about me baby, as long as you're fine, Mommy will be alright. Thank you baby, I love you" Mom softly said in between her tears as she planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Ugh, don't cry Mom. I can't remember what happened, and why are you crying?" I frowned.

"A long story sis. For now, you need to get some rest so you can go home" HyunWoo oppa softly said as he caressed my hair.

"Ugh, I thought I'm already home! Tsk! For how long I've been here?" I curiously asked.

"Almost three weeks baby, and you're unconscious for almost a week" Luhan said.

O_O

WHAT?!!

I WAS UNCONSCIOUS FOR A WEEK?! SERIOUSLY?!

"I-I... was unconscious?? Really??!!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes baby. But don't mind it 'cause what important now is you're safe. Thank you" Lu Han softly said as he flashed a warm smile.