54TUP: Graduation Party

#TUPGraduationParty

NARRATOR'S POV

"CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES!"

Finally, after how many years of being a student, now, they're going to face a new stage of their lives.

All of their parents are present on the so-called big day of their lives. Even EunJae's parents are there :) One big happy family again!

"Congrats guys! We finally made it!" HyunA exclaimed as she congratulate her friends---EXO, as well as SunMi and EunJae.

Suddenly, MyungSoo walked up to them together with his parents, as he congratulate them as well.

"Congrats guys!" MyungSoo exclaimed as he flashed a warm smile.

"Congrats kids! We are all proud of you!! Hmm, by the way, if it's okay with your parents, can we invite you to our house? Let's all celebrate your graduation together! Is it okay? Your parents can come too" Mrs. Choi suggested while flashing a warm smile.

"Whaaa! Mom! That would be great!! Aunties and uncles, please come with us~ Please~" HyunA pleaded while acting so cute ^_^

"Aigoo! Why are you so cute dear?! Sure, we'll go with you. Right Lu Han?" Mrs. Lu said while admiring HyunA's cuteness.

Lu Han just nod in agreement. And in fact, he loved it too!

"Mom, shall we?" EunJae asked her mom who's still thinking twice but then, her beloved dad already agreed even before her mom can complain.

"Oh my!! Thank you so much dad! I love you!" EunJae cheered as she kissed her dad's cheeks. What a sweet daughter :)

"You can go with them dear. We need to take care of your sister. Remember, she's not feeling well" MyungSoo's mom said.

"Hmm. No need mom, I'll take care of my sister. I'll just explain it to them. And I knew for sure they will understand me" MyungSoo said as he flashed a warm smile.

"Mom, you gotta see their house! So please~ Let's go with them~" SunMi pleads her mom while pouting her lips.

"Aish. Okay okay, we'll go with them!" SunMi's mom said.

"Mom, WE ARE ALL COMING. So, you'll be coming with us!" Sehun winked at his mom.

"Aish, okay dear. We'll go with them!" Mrs. Oh exclaimed.

"Wanna go with us mom?" Kris asked his Mom.

"Yes of course" Mrs. Wu agreed.

Suho was about to ask his mom. But before he can speak up, his mom already agreed with him.

"No need to ask dear. We're coming" Suho's mom said whilst flashing a sweet smile.

"Dad, all of my friends are coming, are we coming too? Please dad~ Let's go with them!" Kai pleads.

"And who told you were not coming?" Kai's dad said, making Kai's face to lit up.

"Thanks dad!" Kai cheered.

And all of them agreed to come, except for MyungSoo and his family.

>>>AT CHOI'S HOUSE<<<

Without knowing, someone else's ARE waiting at their house. And all of this was planned by HyunA's parents, as well as her brother :)

3

2

1

"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!"

They are welcomed by all of the SM Artists, as well as President Lee.