20TUP: Reminiscing The Past

#TUPReminiscingThePast

EUNJAE'S POV

After the first class, I went straight to the Cafeteria to grab something to eat. I wonder where are the members of EXO. Gosh. I missed Lu Han oppa! This is all because of that girl named HyunA!

Uh-oh, EunJae! Stop thinking about her, it will only ruin your day!

As I entered the Cafeteria, I saw Suho oppa with, duh?! That girl again?! Seriously, is she going to mess around with each and every members of EXO?! Aish!

I'm holding the tray of my foods and look for a nice place. Since Lu Han oppa is not around, I guess I should ask Suho oppa if I can join them. It seems like they're having fun together huh?

"Can I join you guys? It seems like you're having fun huh?" I approached Suho oppa as I shot HyunA a glare.

I was about to eat my foods when Suho oppa suddenly stood up as he grab HyunA's hand.

"Let's go, we still have things to do right?"

Seriously, are they ignoring me or really avoiding me?!

But before they completely left the Cafeteria, I shouted something causing them to stop on their tracks.

"Wait! Where are you going? Are you going to leave me here alone?!"

But they just ignored it and continue to walked away.

They both stop on their tracks when I yelled once again, taking everyone's attention.

"Hey! HyunA! You're such a flirt! At first, it's Kris oppa and Lu Han oppa. And now, you're flirting with Suho oppa?? You're such a wh*re!"

As I say those words, I noticed that everyone is looking at her while giving dirty stares and saying bad things about her. I smirked at the sight, knowing that they're starting to hate that girl. That's right for a girl like you! FLIRT!

Suddenly, she turned her back and walked closer to me.

"Excuse me? Can you hear what you are talking about? Aren't you referring to yourself? Hahaha. Or maybe you're just jealous because they are spending their precious time with ME instead of YOU?!"

What the?! How dare you embarrassed me like this in front of many people?! This girl, ugh! You're really getting on my nerves!

I'm about to speak up but Suho oppa grab her hands and dragged her out of the Cafeteria.

But before they completely left, Suho oppa went back to me to say something.

"You should be careful of your words next time, you didn't know to whom you are talking with, Lee EunJae"

I started clenching my fists as I grit my teeth.

As soon as they left, I noticed that everyone inside the Cafeteria is laughing on their seats! Gah! That girl! She will regret all of this!

I took my bag as I immediately left this place! That was really embarrassing that I can't do or even say anything! Aish.

"You should be careful of your words next time, you didn't know to whom you are talking with, Lee EunJae"

As I'm walking down the hallways, Suho oppa's words keep on flashing back to my mind.

Seriously, what does he mean by that? Who is she? Aish. EunJae, enough with that! You're just wasting your time for such a non-sense thing like that!