70TUP: Misunderstandings

#TUPMisunderstandings

MINJI'S POV

It's Monday, but I'm really not feeling well -___-

I tried to get up, but still, I end up stumbling back on my bed. Aigoo! What happened to me?!

Suddenly, the door creaked open as Mom came in while holding a tray of foods.

"Good morning Mom! No need to do that, I can handle myself" I flashed a warm smile as I slowly sat up.

"Nah~ It's almost 9am, usually you woke up at around 6am. And when I checked you earlier, you've got a high fever. Tsk! You'd better stay here first today, okay? Don't worry, I'll take care of you" Mom smiled as she kissed me on the forehead.

"Thanks Mom. Don't worry, I can eat on my own"

"Okay, okay. I'll be back later. Eat well"

As soon as she left, I immediately reached out for my phone to check if she leave a message. But still, nothing changed!

I'm so worried about her! She didn't call me nor texted me since yesterday. And now, I'm trying to call her but it's unattended. Oh please HyunA, what's happening to you?!!

So instead of worrying, I decided to call one of her closest friends to check if she's alright. And it's non-other than Suho.

"Hello MinJi!"

"Hmm, hello Suho-ssi~"

I hope he didn't noticed my voice.

"Hmm, are you okay? You sounds so lonely. Are you not feeling well?" He worriedly asked.

"Nah~ I'm fine, don't mind me. Anyway, I call to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Are you with HyunA? She haven't texted me since yesterday when she left with Lu Han. I'm just worried about her"

I missed her so much. I'm so worried about her :(

"Hmm, actually Ji, she's not yet here as well as Lu Han hyung. Ten more minutes before we start and if they come late, I'm worried that they might get punished. But don't worry, I'll inform you once she arrived, okay? So don't be sad now"

What?!! They're not yet around?! And where the eff they are?? Please keep them safe!!

"Thanks Suho-ssi. I'm just wondering about her actions these past few days, it seems like she doesn't care for me at all" I sighed.

"Nah~ Ji, don't say that, she's just busy. One of these days, she will be like us. Just understand her. Don't come up with a wrong a conclusion, okay? Don't worry, I'll talk to her"

"Oh! Ji, she's already here as well as Lu Han hyung. But President Lee wants to talk to her first, so maybe later you guys can have time together! Ah! Wait for a while"

I heard him approached HyunA as he said;

"HyunA! President Lee wants to talk to you. Meet him first at the Conference Room, now!"

"Okay,thanks Joon!"

Thank God she's fine!! :)

"I'm back Ji"

"Hmm, am I disturbing your sessions? I guess I'll just call you again later"

"No, no, no, no. It's okay! The choreographer is not yet here either"

"Okay. But I guess, I really need to hung this up right now. I heard my Mom is calling me from downstairs. Thanks for your time!! Bye!!"

"But Ji---"