chapter 5

Niall's POV.

I pulled up to the little coffee shop, Brew. I sat in my car thinking about every scenario that could possibly happen within the next few hours or so.

I smile to myself.
I was finally going to see her face, and hear her voice in the flesh.

it isn't messages back and forth on that confusing tumblr website anymore, this is real.

it's 1:43 now and I get out of my car and walk into the coffee shop.

I'm suppose to meet her at 2 but I didn't want to risk being late, considering my motel is a couple hours out of town I left earlier.

im staying in a small motel 6 outside of this small town. it's only to keep on a low so no one finds me...if management, or anyone really, were to find out I was here I'd be in deep shit.

im glad Madison doesn't live in a big city.

I re-downloaded tumblr right after management took it away. I had no intention of talking to Madison, but I did always go through her page, reading her writing. once I saw that she answered an anon question about where she lived I was extremely eager to meet her.

as soon as I walk into the coffee shop I see that there's no one here, only two baristas. they smile lightly and welcome me. they don't seem to know who i am, that's good.

they seat me and all I order for now is a glass of water with lemon.

I was too anxious to eat anything right now, besides I wanted to wait... just incase Madison wanted to have lunch.

I sit down on my phone occasionally taking sips of water.

it's 2 now and Madison's not here. it's okay, she'll be here, I know she will.

a couple minutes pass by and I surf through my phone debating weather or not I should text her. I decide on not texting her just yet.

5 minutes after 2 I hear a stifled  giggle come from behind me and immediately turn around.

I take in the view of a beautiful girl standing there in shock.

wow.
that's her. I know it's her.

she's stunning...so extremely stunning.

she's standing there still, with her jaw on the floor.

she's everything I excepted and more. she's absolutely breath taking.

I stand up sloppily and run my fingers through my messy hair.

"Madison?" I ask cautiously, I knew it was her, but I needed to make sure, I needed to her validation.

that's all I can think of to say... I'm so stupid, I should've said something else..I'm screwing up already, fuck. I swallow hard and wait for a reply.

she's still standing there with her jaw to the floor. I knew she was a fan and that this could possibly happen.

"you alright love?" I giggle quietly and take small steps towards her.

the closer I got to her the more beautiful she seemed to be, I saw every beautiful detail of her very beautiful image.

she's art, real art, the kind of art that takes your breath away.